Ch. 20 Questions

Kya's p.o.v

        "What are you doing here" I growl at Vince he glares at me "I was going to get in good grace with Ryan's parents" I roll my eyes "good luck with that" I say he smirks, "I heard from the grape vine that you and Ryan are no longer a thing" he says I growl low "it doesn't matter what you heard because I'm going to fix it." "I'll make you a deal let me take Ryan out for one night" I immediately growl and step to him he backs up "ah ah ah if you hurt me I'll tell Ryan's parents you were here," I stop he grins "let me take her out once and I won't tell them your here" I growl and look him in the eye "fine but no funny business or not even Satin himself will be able to hold me back from tearing you limb from limb" I growl in his face. He nods looking afraid while backing up then running away I felt my anger and hunger growling so I bit into another bag and drained it fast before putting it back, I climbed up the side of the house using the lattice fence up to Ryan's balcony then jumping off the fence onto the balcony I slowly open the door "Ryan baby you in here still" I asked while putting my backpack down the bathroom door opens Ryan walks out in a towel. She closes her main door before turning around and seeing me she was about to scream but I quickly ran over to her and put my hand over her mouth silencing her, she looked surprised when I put my hand down she lunged forward and kissed me I pulled her in more to deepen the kiss "I missed you and I'm so sorry" I said she smiled then pushed me onto her bed "I forgive you and I missed you too" then we continued to kiss. Twenty minutes later Ryan is laying on me sleep I start to drift off when I hear someone bang on the door "Ryan open this door now" her father bellowed I quickly woke Ryan up in a panic "wha what's going on" she asked still half sleep "your father is right outside your door demanding it to be opened" I say followed by more pounding on the door "RYAN OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTANCE" I quickly grabbed my clothes and started to get dressed "baby hide in the closet or something" I looked at her like she was crazy but still hid in there I just put on my combat boots when the door was busted open I held my breath "WHERE IS SHE" he yelled storming in "who are you looking for dad no one is here but me" Ryan said holding the towel around her "Vincent just said that he seen Kya climbing up to your balcony" that little bastard. 

        Ryan's father began to look in the bathroom "well he must've lied because no one is here" she said he just stood there huffing then snapped his head to the right I looked and saw my backpack he growled then picked it up, "if she's not here then why is this here I saw it on her the day she left the hospital" Ryan paled then her mother silently came in. She turned and looked right at me it seemed she was looking directly into my soul she raised her hand and made a shushing motion, then smiled Ryan's father started to check under the bed then he sniffed he snapped his head in the direction of the closet growling. I gulped in fear he got up and started to walk towards it he reached for the handle when Ryan's mom spoke up "honey there's a visitor downstairs for you," he stopped "who is it" he said turning around "it's Luchisies" she said he nodded then left. She then walked over to the closet and opened the door to the closet "you better be lucky I'm on your side or you would be screwed child" she said smiling while helping me out of the closet, I bowed my head in appreciation "thank you for helping me is my father really here" she nodded her head "next time something like this happens at least have the decency to be quiet" Ryan and I blushed. "Oh and open a window it smells like sex in here" she said then walked out closing the door we began to laugh the door was suddenly opened it was Jeremy I wanted to growl but stopped myself I walked over to Ryan and kissed her "I'm going to go I'll see you around" I turned to grab my backpack, "please don't leave me" I sigh "I have to your father doesn't approve but I will prove him wrong" once I grab my stuff I walk out onto the balcony "I'm sorry" I heard Jeremy say I got onto the ledge "don't even" I said before jumping down.

        I flashed into my bedroom it was cold I changed clothes and just sat there until there was a knock at my door I opened it to see Dawn I growled "Leta wants to talk to you" she said before walking away, I rolled my eyes then walked behind her when I got outside I seen Leta standing by a car I felt like something came over me then I attacked and punched her straight in her face she flew back hitting the ground "LETA" Dawn yelled and ran over to her. I just flashed into my room and gathered more cloths in a bag and called Sapphire "yes" "can I stay at your place for a little" "yea Kya no problem" I walked out shutting the door walking outside I could hear Dawn crying "wake up baby please" I know I'm pissed at her but not this mad what's happening to me despite whatever it is that's taking me being pissed at both of them to the next level it aloud me to walk over and slit my arm holding it above her head, from my position the blood dripped into her mouth Leta opened her eye that wasn't swelling up "fuck you" I say coldly then turned around "how can you say that to us after one fucking mess up" Dawn says. I stop walking "this isn't just one fuck up you get over" I turn my head to look at her over my shoulder "AFTER WE RISKED OUR LIVES FOR YOU" she screams, "I realized something in Ryan's memories she seen Leta talking to some blonde" Dawn hisses "what does that have to do with anything Kya." I chuckle "MAYBE if you let me finish this blonde is the same one that attacked me and Leta KNOWS this and never acted on it" wait when did I go through her memories Aya what's going on "it isn't me" I growl "some fucking sister you are Leta," I take off a ring she gave me a long time ago no please whatever you are don't make me do it I tried to hold back but still threw it at the ground "so like I said go fuck yourself" I felt a shadow watching why are you doing this to me.