500K SPECIAL - Bonus chapter : Abrupt Start

Mirai was struggling to squeeze into a wine colored dress that wasn't quite as baby-bump friendly as it was last month.

'' Tall like daddy already, huh?'' Mirai said as she rubbed her stretched stomach.

Mirai stretched to try and grab a purse from the top of her wardrobe, but she wasn't quite as flexible as she used to be and no amount of tip-toeing let her grab the damn bag.

They had a stool next to the closet that helped her with the gargantuous task of putting her shoes on, since she had trouble balancing on one foot and now had to sit like a grandma to do the menial task of slipping on heels.

She pushed the stool closer to the closet and climbed on to finnaly grab her purse when Namjoon walked into the room; catching her in the act.

The man's face went pale and he almost dropped his bag of take out as he rushed to his fiance's side to steady her footing on the stool.

''What are you doing? You shouldn't be climbing on stuff!'' Namjoon scolded her gently as he guided her down the stool, holding her by the arms to make extra sure she wouldn't slip.

''Did you get my fro-yo?'' Mirai asked, completely ignoring Namjoon's words as she dug throught the take out bag.

''Of course I did, they were out of black cherry so I had to go two another place... Hey! That's besides the point, you promised me would would be carefull when I was gone!'' Namjoon said.

''Don't be dramatic, it's a tiny stool, not mount Everest. Oh! You got me sushi too!'' Mirai exclaimed hapilly.

''Anything for my queen! If your version of breakfast is sushi and fro-yo, that's what you'll get!''

Mirai ripped the take out back out of Namjoon's hands and sat on the bed, oepnign the sushi box like it was a treasure chest.

Pregnant women weren't supposed to eat raw fish and Namjoon had been adamant about not fulfilling her cravings for sashimi, but today he had finally cracked it seemed! With a triumpant air, Mirai set a piece of ottoro on her tongue and chewed, eyes closed in ecstasy.

But something was off.

The taste was pleasant enough, but it wasn't what she had expected. Her tastebuds couldn't be fooled by such a low ruse!

''Asshole! You got me the vegan ones!'' Mirai exclaimed, her excitement deflating.

''Bacteria and mercury are a no-go when a women's immuse system is shared with her baby! The both of you could get sick!'' Namjoon explained while nonchalantly dodging a packet of soy sauce that Mirai had just thrown at him.

''I'll stick to fro-yo for breakfast...'' Mirai replied, pouting.

''About that... don't you think you should eat more... nutritious foods? This fro-yo breakfast thing can't be good for you...'' Namjoon said, with a patient tone.

''There's black cherries in my fro-yo; that's a fruit!'' Mirai said, guarding her cup defensively. ''My body is busy creating life over here, so if my body craves a shit loads of fro-yo in the morning; who am I to question that?''

Namjoon shook his head exasperated.

''Can't argue that logic...'' he eventually admitted.

Mirai ate her fro-yo as Namjoon got dressed and they finished getting ready together. As they were about the leave Mirai caught glance of herself in the mirror and sighed.

''Can't believe I still have two more months to go... I'm huge!'' Mirai whined.

''Don't be ridiculous; there is a litteral human growing inside you, of course your body would change a little! You've never looked hotter, I swear, and I'm not just saying that because your boobs got like twice as big...'' Namjoon said serious at first, then teasing.