Epilogue

WARNING!!!!

The part in italic is smutty; if it's not your thing, DO NOT READ THE PART IN  BOLD ITALIC!!!!  Thanks! :3

***

Namjoon was sitting next to Mirai around the meeting room table and just by the way she was twirling a strand of hair around her finger he could tell she was getting more and more irritated by the second.

''It's a key location, plenty of storage space, close to everything, a huge, flat terrain easy to guard and defend; it's the perfect place to store our stock!'' Hoseok insisted for maybe the tenth time.

''It's a great location, that's true. It's also the reason why they installed a school there. We can't store drugs next to a school.'' Mirai explained coldly.

''But nobody will know there's drugs there! It's not like we'll put a big neon sign saying ''WERE HIDING LOADS OF COKE HERE!'' Taehuyng argued.

''But what if there's a shootout? That would be bad press...''Jin said trying to be the voice of reason.

''I don't care about bad press, I don't want a child's death on my conscience...'' Mirai stated bluntly.

''Look guys, Mirai's right, it's too risky. Besides we could find something bigger and cheaper on the outskirts of the city and use the extra space to cook some meth...'' Namjoon reasoned.

''Case closed. Find a new storage place.'' Mirai said between gritted teeth.

''But the closer to the borders of our territory we go, the closer we get to other gangs... we could get attacked and the reinforcement would be too far...'' Jungkook started.

''Yeah maybe we can just build a new school...'' Jimin suggested.

The boys started talking over one another and debating the best option.

The cacophony got the last of Mirai's fragile nerves and she took her gun out before shooting in the air.

Everyone turned to her with a shocked expression, suddenly very silent.

''Thank you very much for coming. Meeting's over.'' Mirai said with a threatening glare around the table.

Everyone left, tail between their legs, with the exception of Namjoon.

''You could have dealt with that in a more diplomatic manner...'' the man said jokingly.

''They pushed me... I said the case was closed so they should have dropped it...''

Namjoon got up and walked behind Mirai's chair to rub her shoulders.

''You seem very on edge today... is anything the matter?'' he asked calmly.

Mirai sighed. Once again he had seen right through her.

''I'm feeling a bit off. That's all...''

''Hormones?'' Namjoon inquired.

The remark irked Mirai. Partly because her hormones where none of Namjoon's business and partly because he was right... again.

The last thing a hormonal girl wants to hear is a guy calling her out on her hormones!

She pushed Namjoon's hands off of her shoulders and got up abruptly.

''I'm not hormonal.'' She grunted while turning her back to Namjoon and heading out.

As she reached the door, Namjoon's long arm stretched over her shoulder and closed it in her face.

She flipped around, ready to swear at him before he trapped her against the door with his body and leaned in to put a kiss in the crook of her neck and gently suck on it. Mirai put her hand over her mouth, but couldn't repress a moan.