Intro

Triggerwarning ⚠️⚠️ mentions of abuse RAPE and violence 18 + onlymature content and explicit details NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA MOVE ON!!!! idon't own the picture everything else is mine

Juliana

Iwoke up and rubbed my eyes the sun was blasting through theWindows of my condo. I'm going to need to get some curtains I thoughtto myself. the list of things I need was growing since i picked upand moved to the quiet town of Fieldman to be with my BoyfriendScott. Scott is the second guy i ever dated and the only guythat i have ever slept with. he shouldn't want me a 5 foot nothingweighing a whooping 160. yes !160 pounds I tried to lose weight inhigh school with diet pills my step mother got me but that only ledto an eating disorder so lots of therapy and ice cream later and ihave started to accept myself. i still make Scott turn off the lightswhen we make love and would die if he ever saw me naked but i won'tgo back to obsessing over everything i put in my mouth. Also I'm an overly sarcastic nerd so its hard for me to connect withpeople. i do have one friend Gina, but i left her behind to be withScott, he is my one chance at happily ever after. I checked myphone to see if Scott had texted me, he had been getting more andmore distant since I moved to Fieldman to be closer to him. He was soattentive while I was 50 miles away. maybe it's because Ididn't ask to move in when him. I shake my head and put the phonedown no calls or texts from him. but two from my step mom about a newdiet i just and i quote have to try. i picture her snooty bony Botoxface and instantly want to hurl the phone at the wall. she can't havekids so she was thrilled that my father had a 9 year old daughter butonce she met me the trill was gone and she set out to mold me in tosomething she could tolerate. 13 years later and i the same old clayand she still hasn't given up. i let out a curse of frustration and I slide out of bed and pull the PJ's out of my lady part's wonderingif this happens to skinny girls or if it's reserved for the 160pounders. I got myself ready for the day and headed to work.

Mortonhospital was in no way on the same level as the hospital I left butScott is here so I can service a small town hospital. Being apediatric nurse is peaceful and get lots of practice for when Scottand i have kids. half way into my shift i go pick Scott and i somelunch from the deli and head over to the construction site he worksat. I don't bother to call because his boss is his best friendBruiser or to me Franklin. he doesn't, like for people to call him byhis real name but he gives me a pass. i met him when i first got totown and Scott was too busy to come help me unload the u haul or helpme unpack. he introduced himself to me as Franklin. when told Scotthe didn't believe his friend would do that.

Flashback

movingday: i call Scott for the 15 time as i get to the exit. he finallyanswers and i try not to let my irritation show this is my firstnight in town and i don't want it to start with an argument "Scott baby you can start to head to the apartment i just gotoff the exit so if you leave now we should get there at almost sametime" his response is a loud sigh. "is there somethingwrong" i ask. "babe i totally forgot you were moving todayi hurt my back at the sight i meant to call but i guess i fellasleep" i am fuming but i release a few calming breaths before ican respond he cuts me off " i just texted my Bra Bruiser hesaid he would help you since I'm in no shape to lift anything today"I'm still angry but help is help but I'm not sure if i want to bealone with a man named Bruiser. when i pull up to the apartmentthe is the tallest most muscular man i have ever seen in my life he'swearing an tight black tee shirt , grey jogging pants and nounderwear. i squeeze my legs together down girl i say to my hormonesi can't be lusting over a guy i have Scott and while Bruiser is waybigger tan and has the most kissable lips I've ever seen i get lostin my comparison and realize Bruiser is approaching the truck. iswing open the door and he reaches in and lifts me out of the truckmy heart is speeding up he smells so good minty and a dash of oldspice. Bruiser picked me up like i weighed nothing his arms aren'teven shaking . "thank you bruiser right i just want to saythanks for helping me with this" i say trying maintain eyecontact but my eyes would not listen he abs were on display in thetight shirt and further down i looked like a baby elephants trunk."its Franklin actually" he says the baritone in his newyork accent startled me. taking my hand in his large callused one heplaces a kiss on it. Franklin carried all the boxes for me eventhough i tried to help he said i would be faster if i unpacked whilehe brought the boxes up. the apartment came furnished so it was justboxes and some lamps. it was dinner time when we finished so iordered us dinner we sat talking while we ate both pizzas but at theend as i was showing him out Franklin leaned in ever so close andbrushed my hair back. i tilted my head up because of the major heightdifference if something was going to happen one of us would have tomove. the moment was so intense and then my phone rang and the spellwas broken. thank you again Franklin. he smiled down at me and left.