No Introductions 34

Bo POV

Julianna and I have been going strong for months. I bought us the perfect suburban home down to the white picket fence. We go to church on Sunday's and dinner with her parents after. I can tell she wants to take things further, but the secret that I am keeping from her won't allow me to cross that line. If she knew what I had done she would leave me in a heartbeat. I know it's not fair to keep our relationship in limbo, but I can't risk losing her nor can I betray her trust. But all that is done in the dark soon comes to light. I never thought it would happen so soon.

I was cooking Julianna favorite spaghetti when the doorbell rang. When I saw who it was my blood ran cold. My brother Trevor Capo to the boss of all bosses Franklyn.  I stepped aside so they could enter with the swarm of henchmen. the amount of security was flattering. but i had several boobie traps and tunnels in this perfect little suburban home, so if and when the time came i could make my escape and whisk Julianna away. "where is she?" frankly asked. I flipped him off, as if on cue the henchman started raining blow after blow. After what seemed like eternity they stepped back. "now lets try this again. Where. Is. She?" frankly asked pausing to get a punch in between each word. Just as I was about to flip him the bird again i saw headlights coming up the driveway. my heart sank knowing who it was and what was going to happen when he told her the truth.