Ch 35 Confessions

Julianna POV

I paced back and forth in my room on one hand I loved Franklyn, he had saved me not only from Scott but also from myself and on the other hand he had a dark side that I would never comprehend. "Sit down Julianna... Please" he said adding the please when I shot him a death glare. I sat on the edge of the bed that was furthest away from him. "You look so beautiful, even though we have been a part for so long ---" he starts but I cut him off. "You said you would explain things don't give long winded speeches " I reply coldly.  "Still feisty I see" he says while scooting closer to me.  "This is hard for me to explain My Julianna, the security I hired even Victor and Sammy were are all part of the mafia, it was not because i was in charge of the construction site but because i am leader of the mob.  my father was in charge before me, as head of the family we were always in danger. when he told me of a new small-time gang, I brushed it off initially, but then my sister was kidnapped. the night i left was because he called me frantic there were no leads. while I was gone, I could not have fathomed that Scott would try to make a move I had so many men in place. i could not return, i could not bear to see your body pulled from the debris so I told Sammy to plan a funeral in your old town whatever your parents wanted. I kept searching for my sister I became obsessed i stopped taking calls and went completely underground at a human trafficking ring it was the only lead I was able to find. I killed them all and released the girls they had, but none were my sister. then I was called home my father had a stroke after my sisters' severed hand was delivered. I took over the family but as the rest of my sister was delivered, I must admit i was breaking down to they saved her heart for last it came with a letter about how sweet you taste how good you are in bed. when I found out your body was never recovered, I knew it had to be true. by then you were rescued by the assassin. I had to be careful making my move even his brother my Capo is afraid of him.  He was kicked out of his village when he was 15 years old for shooting an entire family execution style even the children. I did not want to risk him turning on you." I wipe the tears from my eyes and embraced Franklyn. One tear fell down his cheek which he quickly wiped away. "I thought you didn't want me after what happened" i sobbed into his shoulder. " I will always want you no matter what do you understand" he says. I nod quickly in response. The door opens and Trevor give a questioning look before saying " Boss you have a call it urgent"

==Kinda long but we made it==