Ch. 14 SURPRISE ЁЯОЙ

My birthday rolls around and for the first time in a while I am excited.  Franklin has a surprise date planned for me once he is off work. he's been putting in extra shifts so he can have the construction done by the holidays. I put on my dark burgundy off the shoulder dress and it hugs my curves perfectly. I pair it with matching pumps. They are courtesy of my new online shopping habit. Without work or friends to keep my mind off Scott this is the next best thing. Franklin hands over his cards enthusiastically and I am shy about it at first but not any more. I pin my hair in to a nice updo. I finally get it into place when there's a tap at the door. One of the guards hands me a big pink box .  Its heavy so he carries it inside for me. I go back to the mirror to finish my makeup.  Franklin calls hey Franky I say I can't help the grin that appears on my face. Hey doll I'm running a little late he says. Hope everything is okay I reply. Everything thing is fine don't worry about it I will be home soon he says. Okay and thanks for my gift its a little much don't you think I chuckle. What gift he ask. The big pink box I answer hoping he forgot he ordered something. Go give the phone to one of your guards Franklin orders. I rush to the door and call one of them in. The guard holds the phone and walks over to the box. No sir there's no card attached no name on the box other than Juliana's the guard says into the receiver. I watch as he unravels the bow and open the box. There is a putrid smell released and the guard quickly tries to remove the box. No wait what's in there I ask. You don't want to see this he says. I know he is right but I have to know. Put the box down please I say he hesitates but sits it back down. I reach out and open the boxs it's a pigs head . We hear a gun shot and the guard pulls me down he yells for the second guard but he gets no response.  I tell Franklin I'm fine and he set a plan to get us out of town. The door swings open and Sammy steps in over the lifeless body of the second guard. He tugs a note off the door and reads it out loud "can't wait to make you squeal like a pig". Sammy is puzzled until he sees the box. Hey aren't you supposed to be guarding Karen I asks Sammy looks away. What is it I ask . I don't don't know if Bruiser wants me to tell you he says. Well did he tell you not to tell me I ask he shrugs .please tell me I ask him again  she's dead she got a call late last night she must have snuck out because her body was found behind her apartment. I start feeling dizzy and claustrophobic. Scott killed her I would bet my life on it and I'm next.

***Can't they catch this guy already***

My ex's Best friendрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ