Ch 37 Proof

Julianna POV 

He did the one thing he said he would never do - he left. I stood frozen staring at the door thinking he would come back at any moment.  There was still so much I  didn't know about Bo, but today shocked me he could talk, he had killed before  I knew - but I didn't know he had killed children.  Knowing all of that I still wanted him to come back. 

Franklin POV

I can't believe I left my Julianna with that monster. The only reason I let him live is because of her. I have to regain her trust  then once I have her back I will end his miserable life.  Probably Trevor's too.  I boarded my private jet to head home my tech guys call early  weighted heavy on my mind. He has the footage of my sister I  can finally know who the piece of shit was that killed her. I enter alone leaving Trevor and my men outside. Louis my tech guy is smoking a cigarette and playing some nerdy computer game.  I clear my throat causing him to jump a little.  He pulls up the footage and i see my sister lying on a tattered blanket . A man stands at the door to her cell. He's wearing a polo shirt and khaki shorts. She scoots toward the far corner of the room as the man enters the cell with her. I watch as he hits her over and over. When his hand goes up her skirt she tries in vain to stop  him. He takes her and I am powerless to save her. Next I see Trevor at  the cell is yelling at the man by the looks of it. he hands the man what I recognize as the brown bag full of ransom money. But it makes no sense Trevor said he never saw the guy, yet there he was on film. My blood began to boil  then spill over as I saw Trevor turn and leave my sister with that monster. Thirty more minutes  of torture displays across the screen  then another familiar face appears.

Seeing Bo is what  put things in focus the man no monster must be Phillip. I watch as Bo signs to his brother and in a show of disrespect Phillip turns his back and raises a knife at my broken sister Before he can get on slice on her body Bo shoots her in the head.  I watch as Phillip kick my sister's lifeless body. The he takes the knife and starts hacking  her up Bo leaves the room and my sister's body with that animal he calls a brother. They both failed my sister so they both will pay. I rush out the building anxious to get my hands on Trevor  but I am too late. I head back to my jet I have to get Julianna to safety quickly then I can take out those two pieces of trash.