ch. 25 all good things

its been two or more days on the road i estimate since i keep losing consciousness its hard to know for sure. my entire body aches but mainly my ribs and face scott says i have a fever so he takes me to a compound in the woods that grows illegal drugs. he has a friend named greg  there and they agreed to hid us and treat me. the friend waves us into the compounds unmarked entrance. he is pale and has red curly hair and bright blue eyes. Geez Scott did you do that to her  Greg asks. hell no Philip did it we fought and then the sick bastard sent his brother after us Scott lies. he got Trevor Greg asks. no he got the big one whats his name Scott says feigning ignorance. gregs eyes bug out his head and he says he got Boe after you?  Scott nods. if i know boe you better watch out man greg says casting me another sympathetic glance. gregs camper is small he gives me and scott the bed room and greg has antibiotics for the fever and pain meds. i try to refuse the pain meds but scott threaten to shove them down my throat. Greg leaves us alone after that. Scott refuses to let greg take me to a hospital so Greg calls in a favor for us and has a doctor come to us at the camper. the doctor says i have a fractured rib  and pelvis and that i will have to come in for a rape kit to have my jaw wired and have xrays for my rib and pelvis done. Scott says he will bring me in the morning greg looks over at me and i  look away. both the doctor and greg leave the room. We're out of here come night fall scott says.  Greg comes back to the room hey what did you say her name was scott greg asks. it Karen the girl i was telling you about scott says he reaches behind his back and his hand cradles the gun. oh right i remember now greg says. then he knocks scott down. he punches scott and i see blood fly out his mouth. scott manages to get to the gun and he tries to pull the trigger but the gun is jammed. scott pins greg and starts to choke him until greg manages to pry his hands away and head butt him. Scott fall over and i finally allow myself to feel hope. Scott pops up and has his knife out . greg grabs a pan off the stove they fight slamming into object and walls in the time camper. greg slams the pan into scotts head back then his face. scott misses with the first swipe of the knife and ducks to avoid getting hit by the pan again . he drives the knife upward into gregs stomach and he falls over. we have to go  now scott yells i get off the bed and we head outside. its dark and the rain has started to pelt us as scott drags me to the car. i slip and scott loses his grip on me i crash in to the mud. that when i see Boe right behind scott . get up your fat worthless a** up i dont have time for this Scott yells hes completely oblivious to the fact that Boe is there.  that is until Boe grabs Scotts hair and slides his hunting knife across scotts throat. i should feel sick but i am to overcome with relief. the dragon is slayed by the bigger dragon. i can go home back to franky. Boe drops the now lifeless body of scott and approaches me slowly . he reaches in his pocket and hands me a cell phone. i dial the police but i cant form words with by busted jaw so i do the next best thing i scream a blood curdling scream. there leader comes and greg who is barely hanging on along with Boe  me and scotts lifeless body are met a few miles away from the compound by the cops.