Ch. 5 COMFORT

Franklins eyes landed on the carton of ice cream  and i cringed. Crap hes gonna think im a pig  some fat cow so i am surprised when he lays me down on the bed and grabs it he eats a spoon of the ice cream and then drizzles some on my stomach and breast. then it hits me hes seen me topless for the last few minutes and didn't bat an eye or look repulsed my libo skyrockets and i feel so confident i don't even ask him to turn out the lights. i am under his spell as he suckles and nibbles my breast and make a trail down my stomach i barley notice that he has taken off my basketball shorts. i am bare to him but he looks up from between my legs and i see nothing but adoration then it quickly shifts to a look of lust. he dips his finger in the ice cream the swirls it around my clit. i tighten my stomach in anticipation no one had ever gone down on me Scott never even offered to after i had given him head. But Franklin strong sexy amazing Franklin is rubbing my nub like an expert then he licks his finger " oh dear i  made a mess can i clean that for you?" he says arching an eye brow each word he says cause an hint of his bread to brush my clit im so turned on my answer is a breathy yes. Franklins thick hot tongue laps my entire pu**y slowly and my leg try to close on impulse. just as they move Franklins hands pry them back apart he is so strong i think before the bliss hits me again as he begins to devour me. his expert tongue taste each of my folds then rapidly flicks my clit one two oh God i lose count my toes curl as he stops the torcherous flicks and starts sucking my clit my voice is starting to go horse from screaming Franklins name over and over. I have his jet black hair in a vice grip. i sense i am about to come then he is back lapping a my folds clit all but forgot i want to cuss him out but my word are stolen from me when his finger invades my pus*y "so delicious and tight my sweet Juliana you don't know how long i  have dreamed of this day" he says my breath is coming out in little pants im so close now my clit throbs and my breast ache from his earlier treatment. i fill like a rug out rag but still the pleasure builds.  "want you inside me" i whine out and my horse voice sounds foreign to me. 'Are you sure" he ask. " yes please f**k me Franklin" i say i have never ben so bold in my life but he has done something to me. "once we do this theres no going back i won't be able to let you go do you understand" he so serious i just nod and say please please please. Franklins jogging pants are off so fast my heads spins my legs are stretched to capacity when he gets fully between them he positions his manhood at my opening and he grins at me my eyes go wide like saucers at the sight of it hes is three times the size of Scott. i try to scoot away but Franklin grabs my hips. his hot tongue grazes my earlobe "i'll be gentle" he says. my thighs shake in anticipation as he rubs the giant mushroom head on my clit he suckles my nipples  and i grind against him then he is at my hole pushing himself in slowly my entrance widens to accept his girth it stings deliciously as he stretches me. i drag my nails down his back causing him to moan as he pumps in and out of me slowly so that my body can adjust to him soon i cum  but he doesn't stop 'harder' i scream and Franklin grabs both my a*s cheeks and lift them off the bed he  plows in to me at a vigorous pace he is sweaty and grunting like a wild man and i fall apart again. he holds my lower half up with one arm and flicks my clit with the other i fist the sheets as we climax together he shoots his hot seed in me then rolls us so that i lay on top of him. i am spent and from the way Franklin is panting so is he i try to get up but he holds me to him and slaps my as* 'not yet my Juliana" i rest my head on his giant chest and drift of to sleep. 

***more to come please like add and comment**