Ch. 2 KAREN

AsI am waiting for the signal to cross over to the hospital Karen isthere. "i told Scott to tell you about us when I found out aboutyou he said he would but he kept putting it off I'm so sorry."she's says. "its fine" I say I cross the street at a fastpace trying to rid my self of her and her cheap perfume. I have on mycrocs and she has on heels but she keeps up with me with ease cursethe short legs I think to myself. " I just don't want you to bemad at Scott I mean you seem like a good person and I hope you canforgive us maybe we can all be friends" I scoff at her words andwill the elevator to come faster but it doesn't. She starts snifflingand people begin gawking at us. this is so messed up she crying aftershe stole my boyfriend and humiliated me in front of everyone. I dragKaren back outside "Look we will never be friends I won'tforgive either of you so please just go" I whisper yell. lleave Karen crying in the street and head to the Labor and deliverydepartment. I try to hold back the tears but I can't the babies are areminder of what I will probably never have.

iget home after the worst day of my life. I grab my ready to eatpeanut butter cookie dough and carton of French vanilla ice cream andcrawl into bed I want to pretend the world doesn't exists for a whileso I turn on Netflix and prepare to eat my troubles away. aharsh knock at my door sets those plans on fire. I sit the ice creamand dough on the night stand throw on a robe and head to the door

**shortchapter I know guys but who is at the door ? answer who knows , ohwait! I do keep reading to find out