Ch 29 free truth

Both Trevor and boe are silent as they read over the letter I've written about that night. Boe looks over at me several times then continues to read. Trevor clinches and unclitches his fist several times finally after what seems like eternity boe wraps me in a bone crushing hug. I wince because the wounds are still healing from the night with Scott. Boe let's go when he notices my discomfort I smile up at him reassuringly. Boe signs at Trevor and Trevor tells me that both says he has failed me twice but he won't ever fail me again. I cry and shake my head at him and pull him back into a hug. Phil was always a little sick Trevor motors even though I didn't get into explicit detail about the molestation I gave enough so that they know what was happening. Trevor stays and watches us have breakfast then he heads to the hotel where Scott and I left Phillip's body to retrieve him. I get a text from my dad inviting us over and I asked b o e to take me there. We ride in silence but this time boe holds my hand the entire ride there even with the butterflies in my stomach I feel like I'm betraying Frankie. He's been missing so long that it doesn't really feel too much like betrayal anymore and it's inching more along the lines of moving on.

Boe parks in the driveway and runs over to open the door for me. I see Gina's car in the driveway and two other cars that I don't know who they belong to. Bo enters first and pulls me in past threshold of the door there's no talking going on almost as if people are arguing I see my mom in the face of a man dressed like a detective badge and all.