Ch 36 Out the door

Julianna POV

After a long shift in the hospital, coming home to what I now know to be mobsters in my home and hearing Franklyn's side of thins my mind can't take anymore. One thing stops me from hiding in my room like a coward and thats Bo. I can't leave him out there with some unknown thing, no matter what he did in his past. As just as I grow a pair and come out my room Franklyn ends his call." I have to go but I can't leave you hear alone with him" franklyn says. "Bo would never hurt me" i retort. "you don't know him Julianna, you have to trust me, I am only trying to protect you, he pleads. " I just need time to think, I'm not saying no, just not right now" I say. Franklyn sighs in defeat, he and the mobsters leave and I close the door.

Bo has a few cuts and bruises, I get the first aid kit and start working on him. Do you still love him? Bo ask in a deep Russian accent.  I look up at Bo shocked. "y-you talked " i stutter. "Answer me Julianna" he says. "I don't know" is all my racing mind can come up with. before i can register what happened Bo is out the door.

Bo POV

She couldn't even look me in the eye any more that bastard told her what I did but he didn't tell her why I did it. how could he only one person knew why I killed that family and he is dead. I can still see there faces if I close my eyes long enough, even hear their screams of terror. It was a dark night Phillip and my father had fought again and Phil lost bad. Trevor and I patched him up and left so he could sleep it off. Had I know he would go to his exes house I would have stayed in and stopped him. I could not imagine that I would be stumbling home from a bar and hear their screams, the cries of children and above that the sick twisted laughter of my baby brother. He had sexually assaulted  his ex her mother and father, then skinned parts of their body as the children watched. I watched paralyzed as hit the children in the head. I finally snaped out of it but it was to late there was so much blood and other fluids none of them would make it. So finished them off, Phil was so happy but I was disgusted. I did not protest when the people of my town asked me to leave. I became a machine an assassin to survive, I felt no guilt for the lives I took except that family back in Russia. Now I have one more thing to be guilty for breaking Juliannas heart.