Ch. 4 CAPES AND SH*T

Franklin has been pacing the floor of my apartment since i told him what Scott did to me and that was ten minute ago. he's balling and unballing his fist. Franklin calm down please he looks over at  me and i look away theres so much rage in his eyes. he finally comes to sit next to me on the couch why didn't you call me  he asked. "first hes your best friend and second you showed whose side you were on when you lied for him and i'm guessing you have been lying for him all along" at my words Franklin hangs his head and i know im right. I wanted to tell you but it was for him to do it i just didnt want to see you hurt your such a sweet beautiful girl" bullsh** i say cutting him off "if im so beautiful why does sh** like this keep happening to me. tears are flowing again causing my eye and the gash on my cheek to sting but i don't care. you are  beautiful Juliana he says. i almost believe him but i can't its a trick "look i know why your here tell Scott im not pressing charges so your free to go" Franklin looks confused. he takes my hand and pulls me back to the couch so that i am on his lap. " you can press charges if you want or not either way Scott is going to be punished" he stares in to my eyes with such conviction that i know at least this isnt a lie. " what do you mean either way he will be punished" i asked. Franklin shrugs and says 'if you press charges and he goes to jail i have some guys on the inside and if  you don't me and my guys out here will take care of him." A chill runs threw me what do you mean your guys" i try and get off his lap but he pulls me back "don't worry about it the point is i will make sure he doesnt bother you every again and regrets it the rest of his f**king life" the words sound more dangerous with his new york accent but instead of fear i get turned on. i want him so badly but i can't imagine he feels the same that is until his lips brush mine. it hurts and i stifle a whimper 'sh*t im sorry did i hurt you i-" i cut him off by kissing him again i take the pain i have show him i want him as much as he wants me. i turn my body so that i am straddling him he pulls off my tank top and my breast are bare to him. i grind on his enlarged member as his large hand takes hold of my a** we dry hump each other like a couple of horny teenagers.  Franklin licks and fondles my nipples and i am overly turned on i moan his name and he lifts me up and carries me to my bedroom.

****okay guys that was getting a little too hot... just kidding its going to be blazing next chapter so light a candle and get prepared for some action****