Ch. 13 OLD GIRL

I get to work Bright and  early. Though my legs stings I'm still able to do all my normal task for the day. I text Frankie and he picks me up for lunch at Panera bread. I'm enjoying my soup and sandwich so much I don't realize it when Karen walks up to the table. Oh my gosh Juliana I went by your job but they said you had taken some time off Scott has gone completely nuts he's been sending me weird messages calling me all times of the night and I think he's been following me she says out in a rush. I want to hate her so bad but I can't help but sympathize since we're in the same situation he's been following me too I think the trashed my apartment and beat me up he even shot me I confess. Karen grabs her chest and visibly pales. Have you been getting the videos to she asks and takes a seat at the table with us. No I blocked Scott on everything social media my phone the works I say. She pulls out her phone and hits play Scott appears frantic and the camera his hair shuffled and he's wearing the same clothes he had on that night he attacked me in my apartment I extend the phone so that Franklin can see too.what Scott does in a video sickens me, he's in my apartment he has his hand on his mediocre manhood stroking it over my bed sweet sweet Julianna he says over and over with each stroke he finishes wipes himself on my pillow and says I will see you soon after that he knocks over my bedside lamp and the video ends. There's more Karen says he's got videos of himself and both of our apartments ones where he's doing normal things like petting Karen's pet cat and others where he's masturbating in different rooms of our home. The food I'm just eating turns at my stomach and I rushed to the bathroom to puke. when I returned Karen and Franklin are in deep conversation and the men that were at the site have joined the table they all look up at me as Franklin stands to pull my chair out. you okay Karen asks. i'm fine I say, it's just overwhelming Franklin  takes my hand in his to comfort me .Karen's going to go with Sammy and I think you should more take time off work or even think about quitting. I'm still terrified so I nod my head in response.

We load into our vehicles and head our separate ways. To think this morning I was exilerated at the idea of leaving the apartment. now the world is too big Scott could be lurking around any corner. Franklin leaves for work each day by the second week I have a pattern.i make lunch for my body guards clean the apartment make dinner for Franklin the have sex it's sounds basic but I crave the pattern.

**Time to shake things up 👀👀 Scott is that you***