Ch. 7 ROSES

I step out the bed and there is a pedal on the floor. Actually there is a trail of pedals that leads to the bathroom. I open the bathroom door and there are candles lit the scent of roses washes over me once again.  the bath tub is filled with bubbles and rose petals. Good your awake Franklin says large arms slide around my waist and pull me to him. Relax in the tub and when you are done breakfast will be ready for you he says. Ok I say and step into the bathroom he stands in the door way watching me I slide the shirt he gave me to sleep in off and my naked body is on display for him I can see Franklins excitement when the budge in his jeans grows. I feel sexy knowing that I could turn him on. With Scott I had to give him a blow job or hand job to get him hard. I have to stop comparing them it's not healthy. I give what I think is a flirty smile and climb into the giant jacuzzi tub the warm water soothes my bruises and there is a slight sting from the love making so I let out a moan. I hear a creeking sound and realize it is coming from the wooden door frame that Franklin is crushing. Franky baby is something wrong I ask in a faux innocent voice. He shots me a panty melting smile and kneels  by the tub. Not at all my Juliana he says into my ear I lean into him. He reaches over and pours soap into a rag "let me help you beautiful"he says the circles each of my breasts with the rag pinching and pulling them till our game of flirting is the last thing on my mind. He let the rag  fall in to the water I foolishly think he is reaching in to grab the rag but he has other plan. I gasp when his fingers graze my entrance. Its not good to tease Juliana he says sternly I can't think at all I'm putty in his hands literally. He slides two fingers in and out of me tortuously slow I rock my hips meeting his thrusts oh Franky I yell as I come he stands and leaves me quivering in the bathtub. Don't take too long breakfast will get cold he says with a wink.

After my bath Franklin brings breakfast up to me he's made homemade waffles and there is a bowl of the largest strawberries I have ever seen.  I hope no one mentions my face at work maybe I can just do paperwork today I say biting my lip then wincing.  You don't have to go to work I called in sick for you he says nonchalantly. You what I yell gearing for a fight. I call your boss and told her you would be out for the week and had her check that you had come into the ER last night. She said take as much time as you need he winked at me. Why would you do that Franklin I'm pissed but he doesn't seem to notice. I told you last night your mine Juliana and that means I will protect you even if it's from yourself. You need to give yourself time to heal plus my guys haven't been able to track down Scott yet I shudder when he says Scott's name. He pulls me into a hug my guys will find him okay or maybe the stupid f**k will show up for work and we'll get him then. Your just going to hurt him not kill him right I ask. Franklin pats my a$$ in response.