Ch 28 support

i wake with sweat pour down my body, i taste the tang of blood in my mouth im wrapped in Boes strong arms and he is rocking me. i do the sign for sorry and he covers my hands with his and shakes his head. i didnt get dressed after the bath and suddenly the realization that i am naked being held in Boes arms becomes reality. i wiggle off Boes lap and he stares at my breast hungerly. i cover them and head to the bathroom. i get a ping on phone its a text from Boe

Boe: sorry i will go back to the couch

Juliana: don't be sorry Boe its been a while since i was looked at like that :)

Boe: i dont want you to feel uncomfortable

Juliana: you don't Boe stay in the room with me

Boe: are you sure

Juliana: i trust you Boe

i slide on Boes T shirts it  swallows me i lost alot of weight since being taken if boe shirt is any indicator. i come back in the room and lay down with Boe. he is barley touching me so i grab his hand and wrap it around my waist. i stroke the hairs on his forearm until i drift back into a peaceful sleep.  

the smell of bacon awakens me i shower and throw on an old hoodie and joggers they fit baggie and comfortable there is a smoothie waiting for me i watch as Boe wags his brows at me and bites into the bacon.

I roll my eyes for smirk at the display. Suddenly someone bangs on the door Bo and I both jump at the sudden break in our silence. Boe points to the bedroom and gives a jerk of his head. I go into the bedroom and pull the sliding door so that there's a crack left in it so that I can see who's coming in.boe approaches the door like he doesn't have a care in the world nothing to fear strong that's my boe. The knocking continues untill Boe jerks the door open. A man stands there a little shorter than boe they have the same build but we're boe is clean shaven this guy is a lumberjack he has a long beard and a full head of hair and bushy eyebrows. He pulls the stranger into an embrace letting me know it's safe to come out. I don't want to interrupt them so I sit back at the table drinking my smoothie and who's this lovely lady that guy says as they approach.boe signs my name to him. You sure are gorgeous sweetheart The stranger says two good looking for my brother here he says putting boe shoulders.boe shrugs his hand off playfully and signs to him that I'm taken. It's then I realized this must be their brother Trevor so any news on Philip Trevor asks. I looked down at my hands it's a story I'm not sure I'm ready to tell but boe save my life so the least I can do is give him the truth.