Part 40 let's go

Bo

I met Trevor at the location he texted. He looked stressed to say the least. He knows what Phil did he saw the tape. You mean he knows what we all did i corrected. A familiar tinge of guilt hit me I had turned in Philip back in Russia or even if I or Trevor had told Franklin where his sister was none of this would have happened. I would not have met Julianna but maybe I could have met here a different way. We have to disappear for a while maybe forever Trevor says calmly but his body language shows his anxiety. I nod in agreement but we have to get Julianna I can't leave her. If he's told her what we did she will never agree to go with us Trevor says. We get her and leave the country tonight they won't expect us to make a move so fast she will come I sign at him. 

Julianna

I crept out my bedroom towards the stairs and see the large forms of Bo and Trevor . You guys scared the crap out of me what's going on I said. Bo pulls me in to a hug a gestures for me to go up stairs with him we leave Trevor in the front room. We have to leave he says urgently I'm still not used to him talking. Why what's going on Bo I follow him to the closet and notice he is packing both our clothes. Franklin is leading the mafia we had information we should have shared but we didn't now he knows what we did we have to go he says. I get that he might be some mob guy but we can straighten this out I'm not leaving Bo I say.  You don't have a choice I can't protect you if we are apart  Bo whisper yells. I am not going I state firmly. Something pricks my neck and everything goes black.