Thank You

Hey everyone!

I hope you all stuck around long enough to read my last chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. That was it for this story and I'm honestly emotional but excited that I finished my very first story ever! I know it may not be the greatest but I tried to write it to the best of my ability and enjoyed every second of it.

I originally wrote this story last year but never got around to finishing it. I just didn't know how to but now that I did, I'm happy with the way it ended.

From the beginning I knew the purpose for this story—which was my therapy for the past year. It's always been for those who hope and feel like they aren't heard. I know sometimes we get impatient but patience and faith are the keys to handling the trials of life.

Anyway, thank you. For supporting my story. I hope it distracted you from the realities of this life for a bit and made you fall in love with the characters.

By the way, if you have any questions regarding the story, characters, or future stories, feel free to ask! I enjoy hearing from you guys and your thoughts and comments mean the world.

Thank you! To every single one of you who have stuck along for the journey 🥰

xxxDaniela

P.S Time to go back and do some editing