Note to the Reader

Hi everyone,

Thank you to those who have been enjoying my story. Recently, I read a comment that has been nagging at me and I want to address certain points of my story. First of all, this story IS NOT made to discrimine ANYONE. YOU be YOU. I understand, boy do I understand, that blondes with big boobs are a stereotype. I realize that and as I wrote this story I wasn't sure it was a good idea to go through with it but I have my reasons. The blondes in the club, in the bathroom scene were hitting on Maxon because they knew he was particularly into their type. All I have to say about this is Natasha.

Second of all, this is a STORY. You're body doesn't define who you are personality wise and I realize this too. None of us are innocent of not judging people because we all do. Plain and simple.

What I'm trying to say is, I don't care how you look like. What matters is in the inside. I always tell my siblings, "yeah anyone wants a guy with a nice body but what I look for is PERSONALITY. If he just so happens to be handsome with a nice body then that's a bonus. The true gift is inside."

I as a Mexican, have seen many get looked down upon, told that they aren't welcome in this country, I KNOW all of this. I see it and hear it everyday. But we're all HUMAN. I know people will never understand so I'm going to address this now.

Madison and her family are Mexican.
Maxon is Italian/American.
Vanessa and Luke are American.
Isaiah is African American/black.
Natasha is Russian.

And no she isn't the villain because of her race/ethnicity. I don't care about what country you're from. I'm just writing a story and feeling and listening to the characters and if you don't like them, Great! Don't read this story simple as that.

I'm trying to include as many ethnicities and cultures as I can within my story. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone within this story. This was NEVER my intention.

I also apologize if this was boring but to anyone that stuck around? Thank you. I don't even know if I'm making sense right now.

I hope you all have a good day or night depending on what area of this beautiful world created by God you live in.

-Daniela