Sammy's Story

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well. I thought I'd let y'all know that Sammy's story has been published and is currently ongoing. It's a blasian love story.

Here's the description.

Sammy is perfectly content with the prospect of spending the rest of his life as a bachelor. A life of solitude is it for him. He may be lonely but better that than a broken heart. That is until he walks into his past and has to face it...

Ji-Ho has had a rough life. Adopted into a traditional Korean family, she tried to be the perfect child and still live her life. But at some point, she had to make a choice and she chose her family. That didn't end so well and now she's back. She's back with a secret and she has no choice but to face her past.

Since they are best friends and exist in the same universe, you will occasionally see Iyana, Danica, Leo and Keith and their kids in this story.

I hope you'll like this one as well.

And thanks to everyone that suggested a name for the series

And thanks to everyone that suggested a name for the series. I ended up going with Unwanted. I checked for synonyms of unwanted but decided to just stick with the word.

Thank you!! Have a good day everyone 💚💚