Chapter 12

Leo's POV

I rubbed her back as she sobs reduced to sniffles because that was all I could possibly do. I didn't think it was that whole oh-my-god-I-came-so-hard-I-cried thing that people usually talked about online but more with the fact that after thinking and believing she was frigid, she finally had an orgasm. She was overwhelmed, I got that. I just didn't expect her to cry. I hadn't originally planned on making her cum at that point. I just thought I'd tease her a little, slip in the vibrator and then tease her for the rest of the day but then I couldn't really find it in me to leave her hanging after getting that far because I didn't want her to close off again.

Listening to her cry made my boner go away and I just focused on rubbing her back. The sniffles finally stopped coming but she still didn't move.

"Are you okay now?" I asked and she nodded. I noticed that she nods and shakes her head a lot whenever she is asked a question that required a yes or no answer.

"Yeah." she muttered into my neck before sniffling again.

"Look at me." she shook her head. "I'm too embarrassed." she mumbled and I chucked softly before pulling away from her. I pushed her hair away from her face, the towel that was previously wrapped around her head came off a long time ago, so her dreadlocks looked like little snakes around her.

"Was it that great?" I teased and she chuckled softly and nodded.

"Yeah... Thank you so much." she said in a soft voice. I wouldn't have heard her if I wasn't that close to her.

"For what?" I asked with a slight frown as I played with three locks of hair. Her hair was really thick and kinky.

"For this. I spent 7 years of my life thinking I was just weird. Maybe I'm just broken were words I said to myself for a long while until I stopped thinking so hard about it and began faking it. This is my first time of really responding to someone like this. I... Fuck.. Thank you so much." she said again and again and I got uncomfortable. I didn't like it when people said thank you to me over and over again. It made me really uncomfortable.

"I like your hair." I said, quickly changing the topic and she took the bait.

"Really?"

"Uh huh. I don't know a lot of people carrying dreadlocks not to talk of the natural ones."

"I looked like an unkempt mad person when I stopped combing my hair for it to become like this."

"When was that?"

"When I was 16. My mum didn't really like it but she wasn't against it either, and it wasn't really a problem in school, so..." she shrugged and I nodded and looked at my wrist watch. An hour to the meeting. I sat up and let her go when she excused herself and disappeared into the bathroom. While she was in there, a message came into my phone. I rolled my eyes when I saw that Keith was the sender. He sent the strangest messages.

They're planning to take over the world. was the caption of the picture attached to the message. It was of Bubbles, Peaches and their hoard of cats napping together on the rug. I chuckled. Marriage did a 360 on Keith. He went from I'm not a family man to the daddy of 3 adorable kids that had him wrapped up in their pinkies. From I don't like cats to wrapped around Blinky's paw. It was funny.

Me: They already took over your household. What more do they want? Shouldn't you be at work? I texted back and got another in return.

Keith: I went 2 pick something from the house. Sammy been whispering things in2 my ear about how ur secretary likes u and how u are going 2 finally get laid😏😉