Chapter 28

What are you doing?! Where are your manners? What if you get caught?! Inner me screamed at me as I made my way to the living room. She made sense, she truly did but I was too horny at that point to think straight.

"We won't get caught." I muttered in a low tone. I said that out loud to convince myself. I didn't even really care at that point. I just wanted my babe.

You won't get caught? Both of you are vocal as hell.  It takes him a lot to not groan or moan out loud when he comes. And you! And now both of you are sneaking around in someone's house. Well. That stopped me. We were at somebody's house. We were adults and not a bunch of teenagers who had no atom of self control in them.

"Babe?" I called out softly when I got to the living room and didn't see him there.

"Hi." He said from behind and I jumped unexpectedly.

"Don't do that!" I whisperscreamed at him as I pressed my hand against my chest and he just chuckled before kissing me. "We shouldn't do this." I said when I pulled back.

"Do what?"

"I don't know. What did you have in mind?"

"Materialising what I sent to you?"

"Exactly. So no."

"It feels like we're doing something bad right?"

"Uh huh. Disrespectful. We're adults. In your friends house with kids and cats everywhere."

"Horny adults." He added with a chuckle as he leaned against the wall and I nodded with a soft laugh too.

"Yeah. That. But its just weird because it's not our place. And there are kids around. We should be responsible adults."

"Uh huh. I just want a little time with you before we go out to that mayhem again. It's fun though. Are you having fun?" He asked and I nodded. "Should we tell them we're together?" He asked out of the blues and I shrugged. I didn't tell because I wasn't sure if he wanted to tell.

"I don't mind if we do. Do you?"

"No."

"Then it's fine." I replied and reached out to squeeze his hand. He drew me into a hug and sighed while saying something like so cuddly while he began playing with and lightly tugging on my waist beads beneath my clothes.
I suddenly wished we hadn't even come for the thing, maybe if we had stayed back, we would have spent the rest of the day together doing other stuff together.

"Why are you still hard?" I murmured into his chest as I moved a little. He had been poking my belly for what felt like hours.

"Give me a moment to calm down. It doesn't just go down like that." He replied and just before I could  say anything in response, I heard "It does when someone walks in on you."

I tried pulling away but Leo's grip around my waist tightened. It was Sammy. I tried wriggling out of the surprisingly strong hold and instead of letting go, he said "Babe chill you're making it worse."

"Babe? As in you guys are dating and not just fucking?"

"What we do is our business Sammy." Leo replied with a roll of his eyes and I smacked his arm.

"Of course it is. Guyssss!!!" He bellowed as he turned and ran out but then he came back. "Shit. I forgot the slippers." He muttered as he ran towards a corner and took the said slipper and ran out again while shouting guys and ignoring us. I wanted to die of shame. All I could think was that if we hadn't changed our minds, he would have walked in on me on my knees doing unspeakable things. The horrors.