Chapter 13

Iyana's POV

I was uncomfortable as hell through out the meeting. It was so bad that I almost shed tears of joy when the meeting ended because sitting there and keeping a straight face was torture. I had tried really hard to concentrate on what I was supposed to do. At one point, the very moment I decided to sip some water was the moment he decided to turn it up some more and I choked because the surprise made me swallow wrongly. He always did it whenever I wasn't expecting it. I coughed violently and both him and his meeting partner turned to look at me with concern, except that Leo's eyes were laughing at my discomfort.

"Sorry." he said with a soft laugh and I replied with a hoarse thank you and then they continued. By the time the meeting ended, I wanted to break down and cry in frustration. I took deep breaths, like those ones I learnt during my prenatal classes but it did nothing for me.

"Do have a wonderful day ahead of you Mr Kowalski." Leo said as they shook hands and the man left and it was just us left behind. "Well it's past 4pm. Interested in a late lunch?" He asked with a normal look on his face as if he wasn't messing with me. I shook my head. I wanted to come after being brought close over and over again. I didn't want to eat. I wanted to take the vibrator out. The constant buzz was something I couldn't get used to.

"I... No. I need to..." I couldn't complete the statement and wanted to slap myself for that. What the fuck is wrong with me? What's with this shyness?

"Need to what?" he asked in that low tone I found so hot. Whenever he talked to me in that voice, it made my skin breakout in goosebumps. I swallowed hard.

"Cum." I whispered, embarrassed to admit it out loud. I looked around to know if someone heard me even though I knew it wasn't possible because we were in a private booth. He shook his head.

"Say it properly."

"I need to cum."

"Attagirl. Come on. I'll call for dinner soon. What do you want to eat?" he asked as he stood up and my jaw almost got the floor. The hell? Why is he still talking about food?

We made out way to the elevator and smiled at the elderly couple waiting for the elevator to reach the ground floor too. We all stepped in when the door opened and I wanted to weep in frustration. I had hoped that he'd take out the vibrator in the elevator if we were alone. I bit my lip almost hard enough to draw blood when he increased the speed to one much higher than the rest. I must have made a sound because the older woman looked at me with obvious concern.

"You alright dear?" she asked and I forced a smile.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you." I replied and she nodded and went back to talking to her husband. They got out first and it was just us left behind.

"Please..." I begged and he shook his head.

"There is most definitely a camera in here. I don't want us to put up a show for them. You've done so well Yana. One more minute. We're almost there." He said and I nodded. I completely forgot that particular point. When we finally closed the door to the suite behind us, my breath was slightly knocked out of my hostel when he pushed me against the door and kissed me. I returned the kiss as if my very life depended on it. My head dropped to his shoulder when he broke the kiss and hicked my dress up and he touched me through the lace panty I had on.

"Fuck, Yana. You're soaking wet." He groaned and I let out a soft moan. I was embarrassed. Every time he talked like that, I got more embarrassed because I didn't really know how to deal with his blunt side whenever we were being intimate.
His fingers and the vibrator quickly made me climax and my head dropped to his chest.