Chapter 32

If sex in stories makes you uncomfortable, get ready to skip through this chapter.

I woke up hungry and alone. Leo wasn't in the room and the candles were no longer there and the lights were back on.
I stretched and stood up to see if I could do something about the mountain of duvet I was on.

Looking around for my clothes and not finding any, I went into his closet in search of what to wear. I tried not to leave anything out of place as I checked the drawers while wondering if I was being rude. It took some minutes before I finally found the pajamas drawer and there it was. My Alladin nightshirt. I pulled it on and then tried as much as possible to fold the duvets neatly and then I went in search of him. I found him sitting on the island with his headphones on while he watched Big Mouth on his iPad while eating fruit salad.

Putting my arms around him, I sniffed his neck and he twitched. It took a while but I finally figured out that Leo is really ticklish and it's funny as hell, the way he laughs uncontrollably and kicks violently.

"Hi baby." I mumbled into his neck and his long hair tickled my nose.

"Hi. Want some?" He said with a mouthful as he nodded towards his plate and I shrugged and took a fork and sat next to him.

"I thought you hate watching stuff in your iPad or phone?"

"I have no choice sometimes. Gotta watch Big Mouth." He replied as he paused the thing he was watching and turned to look at me. "You look better. Sleep well?" He asked and I grinned and nodded before leaning in to kiss him.

"So what should we do for fun? It's 3pm now. Still in the mood to go out?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nah. You don't even look like you're willing to leave this house anytime soon."

"Honestly? No. I'm not. What do you want for dinner?"  He asked as he finally finished the content of his plate and then dropped it in the sink. I watched him wash the plate and and smiled a little. He was wearing an orange long sleeve shirt, sweatpants and blue socks. Looking at him made me happy. Being with him made me happy. I thought of what to do for him but nothing came to my mind. The only thing that did wasn't my greatest forte but I still said it.

"Can I make dinner for you?" I asked and he frowned in confusion.

"I know I'm not the best cook there is but if you let me make dinner for you, I'll be really happy." I finished and he grinned when it looked like he finally understood what I was saying.

"Okay even though you don't have to ask for permission to make dinner ... Isn't it a bit too early for dinner?" He asked and I shrugged.

"We can always find something to eat if we get hungry again. So just tell me what you want and then leave the kitchen."

"Spaghetti and meatballs." He said and I raised a brow. It sounded so...Lady and the Tramp-y. I honestly don't know why Lady and the Tramp came to mind when he said that. "That's probably my favourite food in the world. Everything you need is here, so there's no need to go to the store. I prefer marinara sauce." He said and my eyes widened and I unconsciously pushed out my lower lip before speaking again.

"Marinara...so easy, yet so complex for me."

"You'll do fine. I like garlic though."

"Fingers crossed I'll get it right." I said nervously.

I already knew my way around his kitchen...kind of, so finding the spaghetti and everything I needed wasn't difficult. But I didn't start immediately. I waited patiently for him to finish whatever it was he was doing in the kitchen and leave but he didn't. After ignoring his presence for sometime, I finally turned to look at him and found him sitting there and watching me. Creep.