Chapter 33

I opened a can of worms without knowing it. When I imagined how things would be with Leo after bringing an end to his 10 years of celibacy, I didn't imagine it would be like this.

I was on my knees in the living room while he pounded away behind me. Exhausted couldn't even begin to describe how I felt at that point in time. My life literally went from me thinking I was frigid to me having multiple orgasms. I thought it was a myth for crying out loud!

"Baby come on.." he grunted into my ear as his fingers found my clit and I shook my head.

"No. I can't." I gasped as tears pooled in my eyes. There was no way I could climax a fourth time. It was overwhelming. I felt completely out of it and at that point, I thought I was going to pass out.

That day had started out almost normally. After falling asleep the night before around 8:45pm, Leo had woken me up twice in the middle of the night for another round of sex before we fell asleep again and in the morning, I was the one who woke him up with a blowjob that led to sex. Then we showered, had breakfast and I called my mum to know how they slept and all that. Then we settled in to begin our Marvel marathon. Fast forward to three hours later 45 minutes later, I was on my knees with him behind me while hearing the sound of Tony Stark fighting whomever he was fighting in the background. He fisted my hair and pulled my head back before kissing my exposed neck.

"I love you.." he said and I couldn't say anything in reply because he smacked my ass and I cried out. Before we started, he said and I quote if I get rough, don't ever think I disrespect you because you know I don't but if you can't handle anything I do, tell me to stop and I will. I never did say stop, just no which didn't even mean anything because I didn't want him to stop and if he stopped I was going to hurt him.

"Come on Iyana. One more time." He said with urgency and I knew he was close. I felt another orgasm approaching and the tears that pooled in my eyes broke free. I felt overwhelmed by what I felt. I felt completely out of it. It felt like I wasn't in control of my body but it felt good in a strange way. When that orgasm finally ripped through me, it felt a little painful in a good way. I can't exactly put how I felt in words but it felt so good. My throat hurt from crying out so much and my thighs quivered. I mewled when he bit down on my shoulder to keep himself somewhat quiet as he came hard. Nothing sounded better than the sounds he made during sex.

I winced when he pulled out and he apologized softly. I didn't understand why he was apologizing since I loved it as much as he did. It's not like I wanted him to be gentle with me everytime.

"Yana?" He called out as he kissed my temple and I lazily opened my eyes to look at him.

"Hmm?"

"Damn. You look so... fucked out. I don't think I've ever seen you look this way before." He said as he put my hair back in the bun he had earlier loosened it from and I gave him a small grateful smile with a small sniffle. I was too tired to talk and I just wanted to sleep. I didn't move from where I was. I just closed my eyes and tried to get my bearing back only for my eyes to snap open when I felt him press a warm towel against me.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled and he shrugged.

"I'm leaking out of you." He said and I groaned and stood up on jellylike legs. I saw a trace of worry in his eyes and knowing it was because we took another risk by having unprotected sex a second time, I pecked his chest and gave him a small smile. We had used a condom the second, third and fourth time we went at it but this time, we didn't because it was out of reach and if he had gone to get one, the mood may have been ruined. Besides, condoms suck. I honestly hadn't wanted him to use one but if it all made him that uncomfortable, I figured I'd start hiding one or two condoms in my purse or better still look into other birth control options. I would have gone on the pill save for the fact that I used the pill to manage my period when I was younger and hated the effects it left on me. I went off it after a while and became somewhat wary of hormonal birth control methods. And I heard pills may not even work well for overweight women but I didn't know how true that was.