Chapter 23

Okay there's a little bit of oral action in the beginning. You have been warned. Just skip it if it makes you uncomfortable.

Leo's POV

I was having a dream. I was in a hot tub but the dream was weird as hell because every other part of my body was cold except my penis and that didn't make any sense. The heat moved from there to my halls and I couldn't hold back the groan that left my throat as my eyes slowly opened up. I was not in a hot tub; I was in my room and in my bed. My eyes trailed down to check if everything was okay with me because I didn't understand why I was feeling pleasurable heat. A familiar head of locks was bobbing up and down over me.

"Babe?" I called out in a raspy voice and cleared my throat. I didn't get enough sleep but waking up like that was just the best.

"You awake?" she asks as she stroked her hand up and down my length and gave the head a kiss.

"Kinda. I think so. Please don't stop."

"Thank goodness. I was starting to feel like a rapist." She said with a grin before she went back to what she was doing. My fingers ended up in her hair and I couldn't stop my hips from moving. I felt like I was about to explode until I actually exploded. I couldn't believe the sounds that left my mouth as I came. She didn't stop sucking until I started pulling away because of the sensitivity. With a gasp, I pulled away and sat up with my back resting on the headboard and then she did something unbelievable, something that made my toes curl in my socks, something I never knew I'd find so hot in my entire life. She opened her mouth for me to see its white content and then she swallowed without breaking eye contact.

"Hi." She said as she flashed me a smile that warmed my heart. I was falling for this woman, falling harder than I thought.

"You do know how to wake a man up in the morning." I commented with a weak smile before pulling her in for a kiss. I could taste myself on her tongue and all I could think was that if she could swallow, why would I make a big deal about kissing her?

"So my dick wants to say thank you." I said to her as I nipped at her lips.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It was beginning to hate my hand and just the thought of you. Now that I've said it out loud, I just realised how creepy that is but you're super hot and I want you and I'll stop talking now." I babbled. My ears felt really hot and she looked at me with laughing eyes.

"You've been jerking off to the thought of me?" She asked with a chuckle and I nodded embarrassingly. I had done it a few times.

"I don't know why I'm not creeped out. Also, I couldn't help myself. I woke up and you were poking me and the idea came to my head and refused to leave." She replied with a shrug and I laughed softly. This woman. I was spent to the point that my bones felt like jelly, so I told her to do the only thing that came to my mind.

"Sit on my face." I said to her and her eyes almost bulged out of her sockets.

"What?!"

"Uhmm straddle my chest and bring your pussy to my..." I began again but she cut me off.

"I heard what you said the first time. No. I'm not doing it."

"Come on. I really really want to touch you Yana."

"No. I don't need an orgasm. Besides, I already have one woman chasing after me for killing her son. Your mother looks like an angel. I don't want her to join the list." She said as she tried getting out of the bed.

"Babe chill out. It's just oral sex."

"It's you telling me to straddle your face." She replied sarcastically. "I have a daughter to raise. Can't do that in jail. You can't just tell someone my size to sit on your face and expect me to do it. You'll die within minutes." She concluded dramatically and I rolled my eyes. One of these days, my eyes would fall out of their sockets. She kept saying she was big or fat but she wasn't even as big as Danica and Danica wasn't as big as she always imagined she was.