Chapter 9

Leo's POV

The weekend came too fast. I was out on a run with my girls but Yana was all I could think of. Every time I tried to go down on her or touch her or do anything, she'd do one thing or another to distract me and I let her do it because I thought I'd just see what she was up to, and so far, nothing. She was either hiding something or she was with someone and didn't want to go all the way.

I was greatly weirded out by the fact that some people don't consider giving or getting blowjobs or handjobs as cheating on their partners. What? So long as you're with someone that isn't your partner it's cheating. I really hoped she wasn't like that.

I really wanted to do something for her. It felt strange being the one receiving all the time without giving back. Besides I wanted to know if I could bring her down to a trembling mass of bones and flesh the way she always did to me. I shivered slightly when I remembered that day after we worked on my schedule. There was no way I'd let her give me all that without giving back. The fact that I slept practically immediately after coming embarrassed me a little but I couldn't help it. It was hands down the most intense orgasm of my life.

She seemed really confident when it came to things like that between us and I thought it was a good thing that she knew her way around sex, at least if I fumbled embarrassingly, she'd know what to do. After being on my own for 10 years, I more or less didn't know shit about sex but because I really wanted to be good at it so that it will be nice for both of us, I found myself reading the Kama Sutra and watching the videos just so that I'd actually know what to do when it was my turn.

The fact that it was as if my life over the week revolved around her was very strange considering the fact that I looked at her in the first place for the wrong reason. Yes, Sammy had planted the whole idea of getting with her into my head but I felt like I asked her in the first place for the wrong reason. She reminded me of Danica a little. Pretty face, thick, ebony, shy, nice and so on. I felt like I asked her in the first place because of that reason and it made me feel like the lowest scum of the very earth itself because I had no right to look at Danica that way or even think of her that way. She was Keith's wife, the mother of his children. Sure, he could be a douche but she was actually bringing out the best in him. They were in love they were married. He was my best friend and she was just a friend. I had no business liking her at all. Now Iyana. I felt like I was using her. I felt like I was with her in the first place because she reminded me of Danica a bit but I wasn't sure and the confusion was making me restless. I let out a deep sigh.

I stopped running to catch my breath and groaned when Bubbles pulled on her leash. She was too active. "Sit Bubbles." I said, out of breath. I rubbed my chest a little and drank some water. I jogged in the neighborhood everyday to keep healthy. I wasn't really a swimmer even though I had a pool. Jogging seemed easier than the other things I considered. A car stopped before me and I smiled when I saw who was behind the wheels.

"Hi Uncle Leo." Ricky screamed from inside the car as he brought out his head out from the car window. I reached out to ruffle his hair with a chuckle. He was so cute with his tiny teeth. His brother was asleep in his car seat.

"Hey Ricky. Morning Nora." I said to his mother who waved at me

"What's up?" she asked. Nora was one of my neighbors. I lived in a neighborhood where they all seemed really okay with each other and always invited each other to things and did things together and this person's business was the next person's business but I didn't live my life that way. I was a private person. I always got invited to stuff but I didn't always go. Sometimes I did, other times I didn't and I didn't invite them over and they didn't even find it strange because I was single and single people don't really invite families to anything. I liked that. No one really knew who I was. You couldn't possibly go to any of my neighbors to ask questions about me and get any weighty answers. All they could possibly tell you is He's single and lives alone with his beautiful dogs. He walks the dogs every morning and really keeps to himself.