two | the devil wears indigo

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉

After the word hospital came out of her mouth, I immediately tracked her phone to see to which one she was admitted, grabbed my keys, slammed my office door shut, and walked to Drystan's office

C: We are coming over.
I said and hung up the phone.
I knew Indigo killed Lois, but I wanted to kill him again. For hurting my best friends.

I knocked on the door outside of Drystan's office. He was in a meeting right now, but he specifically yelled to inform him if I had news of Lia. No matter what he was doing. No matter the time.

Once I opened the door and he saw it was me, he nodded and turned his gaze to the people in front of him.

The one sitting across from him was Arlo Creed, the head of the Creed crime family and Don of the American mafia. The other person was Roman Morelli, the Don of the Italian mafia, concluding the Cosa Nostra and the Camorra.

We have been allies with both of those mafias for years. They helped us against the Shadows a few years back when that small mob was causing problems with shipments from all three parts. So we took the shadows down, and an alliance grew. As a small gang at first, it was difficult to establish a name in the underworld, but Drystan rose to his name, and now there is a growing fifth branch in the American crime families. The Velour crime family; the Devils.

"Something important came up. Feel free to stay as long as you'd like. And inform me of the outcome of what we discussed." Drystan excused himself and walked outside the room toward me. Arlo made sure to show his displeasure but D paid no attention to him at the moment. He literally walked right out the door.

A huge middle finger to Arlo Creed!

He was shot in the thigh just under twenty-four hours ago, and the first thing he did this morning? He went out for a run.

stone cold motherfucker.

Sometimes Lia and I were wondering if he feels any pain.

He stared at me, not speaking,' You found her?' I nodded.
He saw the worried look on my face I tried to conceal, but I couldn't help it. She sounded hurt. she is a stone-cold mofo as well. I can't deal with these two sometimes. I need a vacation from these two once in a while.

We started walking toward the elevator
"She is in the hospital," I said, and he turned to face me.
Not believing what I just said.

"Explain," he demanded.
"She got stabbed and was poisoned. When we get there she will explain more."

7 minutes, that's how long it took him to drive us to the hospital.
I became one with the seat. I stay with my computers for a reason.