thirteen | smurf academy

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝 - 𝐁𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐟𝐭. 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐬

Dinner was eventful Monday night

Nova broke out of the room she and Diablo were in. And suddenly the two doors leading into the kitchen burst open as she sprinted into the kitchen. Everyone was used to such behavior and didn't mind her whatsoever but when Diablo walked in...

Let's just say Ezra may have nightmares for a few days.

Diablo was fairly tense seeing all the new faces and came and sat next to me as I was situated at the corner seat of the table.

His head was reaching above the dining table watching every single one of the people sitting around.

A while back the vet I took him told me he might have some great Dane genes in him and we did a DNA test to be sure.

Turned out my devil was one hundred percent Doberman. He was just a big boy.

Now Ezra seeing said big boy entering through the double kitchen doors screamed his lungs out for his mommy. And then Romeo and Mateo made fun of him.

The twins and Sera were alert about Diablo, at the edge of their seats. Same as Haley and Duke.

The only relaxed people here were Roman, Ciro (he came for dinner after Aunt Haley told him she would make his favorite dish), Levi, Rosalyn, and I.

Well, Ciro maybe not so much.

"you can sit down, he won't bite you" I reassured Ezra.

"Yeah, yeah, I am not afraid of him." He said as he let go of Romeo's arm. Who was seated next to him.

"Sure." I totally believed him.

"he is looking at me." He whispered. Diablo was in fact staring at him. "why is he looking at me? I don't like it!" he added. He was clearly panicking but trying to act cool about it.

"He is looking at you because you are the only one overreacting about his presence."

Nova was near the kitchen counter drinking some water from the built-in bowl.

"He is a sweetheart really." Rosalyn reached over me and petted Diablo's head. Diablo on the other hand didn't break eye contact with Ezra.

"He looks deadly!" Ezra exclaimed.

"That's because he is," I said, and his eyes widened.

"You said he won't bite!"

"I said he won't bite you."

Collectively all the chairs scrapped an inch away from me. Except Rosalyn's on my right and Levias' on my left.

"He is just a dog!" I placed my fork down looking at mostly shocked and afraid faces.