thirty-five | 'shoot!'

trigger warnings: violence, gore, 🌶️

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞 - 𝐢𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐢

My breath caught in my lungs as his touch lingered on my skin

My breath caught in my lungs as his touch lingered on my skin. His fingers traced from my neck down to my chest. When he stopped at my breasts, he circled the perky buds with his thumbs. Pinching and twisting making me restless under his touch.

I wanted more. I needed more.

My back arched when he pitched the sensitive bud once more, earning a breathy whiny moan in response.

He grinned as his chin hovered over my belly button. His kisses started slowly building up my frustration.

Leaving a trail of feather-light kisses in his wake. Teasingly. He moved up, north. The hand on my left breast strengthened the hold it had on me, while the other pinched the nipple before wetness enveloped it. My eyelids closed on their own and my toes curled between the covers as his mouth engulfed the rosy bud.

"I love these," he claimed, his voice low and rough. He nipped and sucked, and I was a withering mess by the time he started trailing sloppy kisses down between my breasts to my stomach—

I jolted as the knock on my door got louder.

"Lia wake up, we are going to be late!"

I looked around from my sitting position. One hand held the duvet cover over my chest and the other barely touched my lips.

Did I just have a –

No!

"Lia!" levias voice was louder.

"Coming" I responded breathlessly. I quickly grabbed my phone from my nightstand and huffed blowing a few hair strands that were in my face. I groaned looking at the hour and I dramatically fell backward again covering my whole body and head with my duvet cover.

"Finally," I heard my twin's small mumble but ignored it. It was five fucking am on a Monday and a school day and those blue eyes invaded my life and now they had to invade my dreams too? He was gone for like what five days and my brain found it funny enough to play with me.

I wanted to scream my frustration out loud, but I opted for my pillow silencing any noise.

Watching him shirtless all the time. Or in the pool, all simply his smile. And that stupid one single dimple on his right cheek was driving me crazy.

As if he was enough to deal with his stubborn ass in real life, he flooded my dreams as well.

I quickly got up leaving a mountain mess of sheets on my bed and headed for the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. my closet was my next stop. I grabbed a black pair of leggings and a light black hoodie and put them on. Fastening my shoelaces, I grabbed my phone and headed for the door.