fifty-three | red dot

trigger warnings: violence

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐡 - 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐝𝐞

Domenico was a cute baby. I hadn't seen a baby with so much hair before. He was only a few days old and he had better hair than me. I loved my hair but that little joy had a full curly pattern on his head at just seven days old.

Seven days!

Things that happened/ I learned in these past seven days:

1. Leonardo Morelli can cook and can cook fucking good food. The two pounds I gained were because I was the first in the kitchen and literally the last one out. Not even in my wildest dreams I thought I would find someone who could cook better than Haley but I was mistaken. The culprit was living under the same roof and didn't even suggest to bake cookies once. I could live from his cookies. Morning noon and night

2. Mateo almost burned the kitchen down, twice. His laptop got taken as punishment but only hours later I found him with his backup laptop watching a movie with peach under the covers. The fucker had a bowl of popcorn and a bowl of kibble for peach.

3. Domenico had everyone wrapped around his little fingers. I may or may not had snuck into his room and stolen him yesterday. In my defense, he was wide awake and was getting a little fussy, Haley and Duke were toasted and asleep. And me and the little guy had the time of our lives up on the roof talking about the stars. I did the talking he did the staring. But he was cute. And my insects did a flip when Atticus came up and held him. Something inside me hurt at the image of him holding a cute little baby but was completely overpowered by joy due to the slap Domenico landed on his cheek. For a week old he had a mean slap.

4. No one dared to try and prank anyone on the 1st of April. Roman was still mad about his car. And with his rights. But only one look from him put all our plans to rest. He was a mean mean beast when he was mad. Roman threatened to bring the raccoon into the house if we even thought of trying anything.

5. Everyone treated me like glass because of the concussion, the stairs were a bitch to go up and down. But I enjoyed being pampered, especially when Atticus carried me up and down when no one was watching or when Leo baked me a whole seat of cookies just for me. Mateo was so jealous that he didn't even notice when I stole his last cookie.

6. Nova and Diablo chased Peach inside the damn house, and of course, peach jumped on Roman the moment he entered the house and the dogs collided with him toppling him on the ground. It was like the felling of an old big tree. My twin, the triplets, and I were chasing the dogs and the rotisserie chicken but when we saw from the top of the grand staircase the collision we just vanished.

And lastly

7. I got a rather interesting message on my phone. It wasn't directed to me but rather to my alter ego with the dagger. I thought I would have to initiate the talk at the ball but I guessed Atticus took matters into his own hands.