twenty | girlfriend

This is a part of a double update

Read Chapter 19 first

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 - 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐧 

"First of all, back the fuck up" I gritted between my teeth.

I had enough of him.

There was a beautiful bruise forming on his jaw. In the shape of my fist.

He stalked towards me. And I stood my ground. My blood was filled with adrenaline and my fight or flight mode was fully turned to fight.

"Who do you think you are you bitch? Coming into my house and destroying our cars?" Leo yelled.

My arm tightened on Rosalyn's forearm behind me. I could feel her trembling behind me. She never bode well with loud noises and specifically yelling.

"Do you have any idea how much it will cost to get them both fixed?" Marcello shrieked.

"And what about my car you assholes?" I shouted back.

By now everyone was home. Parked their cars and stood behind Leonardo and Marcello. Some were shocked and some were worried.

"Your little car is nothing compared to ours!" that was Leonardo's argument.

"Wow, what a logic" I laughed sarcastically.

"you bit-"Marcello stepped forward but Sebastian pulled him back

"Enough!" Duke bellowed, and Rosalyn shrank back even further behind me. "Resolve this like decent human beings! I didn't raise you to call each other names" he was furious.

"Look what she did to my car." Marcelo turned to his father. His breathing was uneven.

"Look what that orphan you brought into our house did to my seventeen million car. Go! Go Roman!" Leo yelled. His curls were as crazy as he was acting.

Orphan

Did he think he would hurt me with that word?

I was an orphan.

And as much as I could believe we all were fucking orphans.

"You will pay for it you bitch." He glared at me. Almost a whole head above me.

What I didn't expect was the slap that Seraphina delivered on his cheek.

"If I ever hear you call your sister, our sister, a bitch again I will deliver one to your other side as well." She said standing between me and him.

Rosalyn was breathing heavily behind me.

Barely hanging on the verge of a panic attack.

Leo stumbled back. his hand touched his cheek where Sera had slapped him. he smiled licking his lips.