fifty-two | wild day

trigger warnings: violence

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬ö, 𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄, 𝐃-𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞 - 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐚

I stole a hoodie. Her hoodie specifically. She found me in her closet taking it. And instead of confronting me, she took out the hoodie she was wearing, leaving her in a t-shirt, and handed me that one instead.

Maybe I was falling for that girl.

Not just any girl- Lia

My firecracker.

She understood what I wanted the hoodie for. And she handed me the one with her aroma on. Cherries. She smelled like cherries. They were my favorite fruit for a reason.

I hugged that hoodie laying in bed and fell asleep.

𖤓

A ringing noise woke me up and I grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

"Who's this?" I answered the damn thing. Who the fuck called at this time?

"I guess the hoodie I lent you worked wonders," the voice on the other end said and my eyes popped open.

"Lia? Where are you? What is this number?" I checked the contact but I didn't have it saved. Nor had her ringtone sounded.

"Yeah about that" she answered but there was a hiss of pain followed.

"Are you hurt?" I asked concerned, and immediately threw the covers away "Where are you? I thought you were sleeping" She was supposed to be in the living room. Hours ago I saw her sprawled on the couch next to Rosalyn. What the fuck happened?

"I was, I just woke up, I was knocked out by a cop," she was cute when she wined. What the actual fuck? That cop signed his death certificate.

"cop? Are you at the police station?" I asked her next. She didn't sound right. She was slurring her words.

"Yeah!" she chucked. Her laugh could made my darkest day perfect but right now it didn't ease my worries at all.

"You are so smart," she added.

"God Lia" I put the phone on speaker while getting off the bed and started gathering random clothes from around the room. "Who else is with you?"

"everyone" my movements stopped when I was about to pull a hoodie over my head.

"What?" I asked, my concern only grew more.

"Can you come get us?" she sweetly asked.

"I'm on my way," I said and stared at the phone.

"yay," she exclaimed making me chuckle too as I asked, "Are you drunk?"

"I like your brains" she added. Leave it to Lia and her weird compliments in the most weird situations.