forty-seven | bleach bleach bleach bleach

trigger warnings: Violence and gore

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

I posted the half of chapter 46 that for some reason didn't show before.

for those of you who have read it just skip to CHAPTER 47

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐄𝐠𝐳𝐨𝐝 & 𝐌𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 - 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐭. 𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐢

CHAPTER 46

I followed Roman and Seb down the stairs and through a long corridor of cells on either side

In the end, two guards were stationed outside a cell.

"You are dismissed," Roman said with no emotion whatsoever.

The two guards nodded, and and left the corridor through the door at the end.

It probably led somewhere outside.

I looked inside the cell and smiled, letting some of the monster slip out.

"We will be right there if you need anything" Roman kissed my forehead, and the cold façade was on. I smiled, nodding.

Before he opened the door I stopped him. "wait" I dug in my pocket and pulled out a small case. "here put it in your ears" I opened it and handed them one earpiece each.

"what is it exactly?" Sebastian asked while putting the small device in his ear. Roman did the same as I explained.

"It's an earpiece, it can translate all languages in English as the person speaks." They looked amazed by them. I was too when Cassian enumerated all the specs. "Don't react while I speak," I added looking at them sternly.

I was almost certain the man in there wouldn't want to speak any other language than his mother tongue.

Roman opened the door of the cell and entered first, I followed and Sebastian after me.

"жалко, ты привел сюда маленькую девочку, чтобы она делала свою работу." The man on the chair laughed in Russian. The sound didn't sound right. And he started coughing uncontrollably. pathetic, you brought a little girl here to do your own work

Roman didn't waste a second, he punched him right in the face, and blood splattered on the floor.

"Ты забавный" I replied in Russian my voice turned rougher when I spoke that language. You are funny.

"Ты говоришь по-русски?" he smiled through the pain adjusting his sitting position as much as he could. His teeth were coated in a red layer of his blood. You speak Russian?