fourteen | never have i ever

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 - 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤'𝐍'𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

This is a part of a double update. Read ch. 13 first <3

The day I had to wear a skirt came and I wanted to burn it

I wanted to somehow get access to fire from the pits of hell and burn it to smithereens.

Girls had to wear skirts.

There wasn't a single pair of pants in that box.

Oh, I would give anything to burn it.

The options were as follows: one light blue shirt, and one dark blue checkered skirt. A sleeveless sweater vest. Some black tights. Regular ones and knitted ones. A deep blue turtleneck and a blue short-sleeved blouse.

How am I to wear the same uniform every day?

For five days a week?

I was debating stealing a pair of pants from Levias but Rosalyn convinced me otherwise.

I kept staring at the Smurf uniform on my bed. Rosalyn laid it beautifully.

It was mocking me.

They were both mocking me.

Rose and the Smurf uniform.

I was in my black robe when Rosalyn came out of the bathroom dressed in the Smurf uniform.

She looked like a Smurfette with her blonde hair.

"why aren't you dressed" she asked.

"Shush Smurfette I'm thinking," I said.

"About what? Lia, it's just a uniform."

"I don't care. I don't like it. I'm trying to find a loophole. And I can't!" I exclaimed snatching the uniform from the bed and heading to the bathroom.

The last thing I heard before I closed the door was Rosalyn's voice, "Don't cut it, don't burn it, don't destroy it."

"Fine" I yelled.

I didn't understand the importance of wearing a uniform. Not only because this one wasn't black. Why conceal everyone's personal style? Their character?

I liked black. I liked how elegant everything looked in black. How unison and how mysterious black made everyone.

Hell, even my dog was black.

I reluctantly put on a pair of tights that had a thicker layer on the inside that hid all the tattoos on my legs. I zipped up my skirt after I tucked the ends of the blue turtleneck.