six | f*ck the plan

trigger warnings: attempt at sh and violence

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 - 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧

She came out of the ring and headed to the changing rooms

She came out of the ring and headed to the changing rooms. She was so lost in thought that she didn't even pay any attention to the both of us.

I nodded to Cassian, and we followed the blood trail to the changing room.

We didn't enter.
"What now?" Cassian asked as we heard the water running.
"I don't know," I admitted.
"Did you see the look on her face?" He asked dejectedly.
"I don't think I will be able to forget it."
"I don't think I will be able to sleep at night." He fired back.

Me too man.
Me too.

Between the occasional curses and hissing from inside the room, the water stopped.

"Fuck!" We heard her scream before a significant shuttering sound echoed.
We opened the door and saw her bloody clothes on the tile floor outside the showers in the back leaving some red translucent hues around them from the water.
Lia was standing on the right side of the room wrapped in a towel. She had a bruise forming on her right eye and cheek. Her left upper arm had a huge gash and her right forearm had what looked like a handprint wrapped around it. Her knuckles were bruised and cut open.
However, the ones on her right fist were freely bleeding. Resulting from her hitting the mirror above the sink she was currently leaning on.

"I can't do this anymore." She mumbled and that's when I saw the shard on her left hand.

I locked eyes with Cassian who was pale as snow seeing her like this.

I nodded pointing to the glass and him and then me.
He nodded back and within the next second, I had Lia in my embrace and Cassian snatched the mirror shard from her hand.

She was yelling and kicking and scratching my arms but stopped when she looked in front of her.

"Cassian?"
She looked behind her.
"Drystan?" She sobbed.
"Shh, it's okay," I said caressing her hair not letting go.

She started sobbing harder and harder until her legs gave out and I caught her before she fell.
She was crying with her face buried in my shirt.
"Get to the car." I tossed the keys to Cassian. "There is a change of clothes in the trunk" I added, and he nodded in response before hurrying out the door to bring the staff I asked him.

"It's all my fault." She said.
"L-" I started saying her name but remembered where we were. "Look at me," I said but she didn't listen. So, I gently grabbed her chin and lifted her gaze to mine. "It's not your fault. None of this is your fault." I reassured her but I could see she didn't believe a single word that came out of my mouth.

"But it is."
"No buts. Did you kidnap him?"
"No."
"Did you order the bratva to kidnap him?"
"No." She sobbed. "But I didn't protect him. I should have been there."
"No. You shouldn't. Listen to me. It. Is. Not. Your. Fault." I said looking at her tear-filled eyes. "I promise you we will find him. And you will get your fun with both Igor and Alexi." I whispered the last part because in here; in the whole building in general, the walls had ears, and some were the size of an elephant's.