twenty-one | sotally tober

trigger warnings: alcohol and some small reference to substance usage at the end.

𝐅𝐥𝐨 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐚 - 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 (𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐊𝐞$𝐡𝐚)

Painting Rosalyn's room was all fun and games until Aunt Haley came into the room and got into the crossfire of a paint war

Literally!

And then she started shouting at us for the mess we made.

We, as in all the members of the seventeen gang. Aka Romeo Ezra Mateo Levias Rosalyn and me.

She was right of course. Considering the mess we made, but when she started throwing paint back, we threw more.

And then Duke came into the room sneaking behind his wife. And scaring her which led her to jump at the sudden surprise slip on some paint and fall on the floor. Only Duke eased her fall because he tried to save her, but she took him down with him.

"Che diavolo stai facendo, spaventandomi in quel modo?" She exclaimed patting his chest with her fists. Still on the floor. On top of him. What the hell are you doing scaring me like that?

What made us all gag especially the triplets were their father rolling around and trapping his wife on the floor.

When he said "Lo ami, mia cara" Mateo almost fainted. You love it, my dear.

And when they started kissing on the paint-covered floor was our cue to leave the room.

(We had laid protective membranes on the whole surface of the floor, so there wasn't that much damage done.)

"I don't know how you'll sleep in there after that," Mateo said to Rosalyn.

"Way to imprint a picture in my head Mateo." She whined.

"I imprinted it? I think my parents did a great job at that." He fake-gagged. Or was it real I couldn't tell.

It was definitely real.

When we entered the kitchen Alessandro and Seraphina were there. They both looked at us weirdly.

It was probably the most color they would ever see on me.

"I thought you were painting Rosalyn's room not yourselves." Ales scratches the side of his head with a smile on his face.

"You look like you tripped on paint," Seraphina said making the triplets gag.

"We most definitely didn't," Rosalyn's said pushing Mateo on his shoulder.

"Why are they gagging?" Ales asked looking at his younger stupid brothers.

"Best if you don't know," Levias said with wide eyes that could never unsee the last ten minutes.

"Tell us" Seraphina stared at me and smiled. "that's the most color I've ever seen on you."