thirty-seven | broken crayons still color

Trigger warnings: violence, past trauma, child abuse

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐈 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 - 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲

Right after Lia had her panic attack...

"Alessandro what did you do!" Seraphina shouted at him. Looking at the empty syringe in his hands.

"It was this or a panic attack" he stood next to Sebastian looking dejected. He disposed of the syringe and checked Lia's pulse.

"You are a bloody idiot!" She continued and walked up to Lia. She checked her face, "she is out cold, you idiot!" She pushed him on the shoulder with her good arm.

"Didn't you learn your lesson from last time!" Aunt Haley said from the couch. A hand was resting on her belly. Duke had her other hand between his.

"just put her here" Alessandro pointed to the bed next to him. Not even answering.

Lia was passed out in Sebastian's arms.

Levias was laying on the bed next to them.

And I was fucking clueless about what to do.

And everyone else was shocked and startled. Rosalyn was horrified.

"Are we really not going to talk about how our little sister is Indigo?" Leo exclaimed all of a sudden.

"She was amazing wasn't she?" Mateo added excited.

She was, and if it wasn't for her-

"And the way she handled the guns and knives!" Ezra added. Their triplet was nodding in agreement.

"you are all missing the fucking point!" Chanelle insisted. "she shouldn't have to, she was right!" she turned her gaze to me.

"you both need to start telling us more" Volna stated, "both of you" She looked between Sebastian and me.

"We are not some little kids" Marcelo agreed with his sisters. "For you to take care of our safety, we can take care of ourselves too you know."

"Why don't you all go home and rest? I will stay here tonight" I said, completely changing the subject.

"Roman-" Haley started. She only wanted to reassure and comfort everyone.

I didn't need any of that right now, "you all need to rest, go home" And with everyone here I couldn't fucking think.

One by one exited the room. Leonardo even shoved my shoulder.

"We will be in the next room" Haley squeezed my shoulder.

Sebastian went to grab Lia but I stopped him. "let her sleep. She will want to be here when she wakes up" he simply nodded and closed the door behind him.