fifty-eight | 'who the f*ck is Emory?'

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐇𝐨𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐫 - 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

Should I be dead by now? Probably.

And by the way Roman Morelli was observing my every move, I should be six feet under in no time.

"So you are dating our sister" Ezra stated. It wasn't a question.

"Yes," I replied as I sat back on the table with the extension of the ice pack on my face.

The fucker had a mean punch.

My blood boiled with the single thought of Lia throwing herself between us and getting hurt.

She was the only one who could bring some sense into Leo and Marcelo. And I was left here. Being stared at like a caged animal ready for slaughter by fifteen people.

Even little Dom was staring at me weirdly in his mother's arms.

This little shit is trouble reincarnated. I could see it in his little mischievous gaze.

"Hmm," Romeo scoffed and Rosalyn chuckled.

"you knew about this didn't ya sunshine?" he asked eyeing his girlfriend.

"maybe, maybe not" she replied sipping on her orange juice. The rest of the girls laughed. And I stayed vigilant. Roman was still eyeing me with predatory interest.

Wish me life firecracker, wish me fucking life.

"You knew!" Romeo concluded, "Why didn't you tell me!"

"First of all she is my best friend, and secondly you share a brain cell with those two, and you can't keep a secret on your life" She smiled and resumed her drinking.

"rude" Romeo commented.

"but true, you didn't deny it either," she said and Romeo grumbled next to her.

"When did you start dating?" Chanelle asked.

"Four months ago" I repeated.

"no, honey bun, you didn't understand the question," she said too sweetly, "when?"

I bet they would want me in a cell with an interrogating light looming over me.

"the night when we returned from Spain, Lia asked me out" finally.

Chanelle narrowed her eyes at me, "she asked you first?" she asked next.

"No" I casually took a sip of my coffee.

"elaborate" her twin added.

"I had asked her out before that" I admitted.

I looked at Asa for any sign of help but he just laughed and shook his head.

"And she had refused?" Sera asked narrowing her eyes at me. I fucking gulped my life down.

"Yes," I said sipping on- I fucking run out of coffee.