fifty-five | mission impossible

trigger warning: discussion of depression, PTSD, and past trauma.

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝

Two weeks later...

His one hand was around my neck tightening slightly enhancing the sensations throughout my body. While his other wrapped under and around my thigh holding it over his shoulder.

I couldn't stop the small breathy moan of his name that escaped my mouth, panting slightly as his tongue lapped around my clit. My heart was pulsing like crazy when his movements paused entirely.

"you will get us caught my sweetling" he smirked resuming his previous actions. I looked down at him and as his mouth captured the abused bundle of nerves, I came undone. My head hit the pillow and my hands fisted the sheets. I felt him chuckle as his tongue continued to work wonders around my clit growing out my orgasm. I felt his every move, his every touch. I felt everything.

As the sensations were about to drown me and more sounds escaped my mouth, he moved higher and kissed me. My thundering heart almost gave up when he turned us around letting me be on top.

These past few days after the ball were amazing. Exhilarating and perfect. I would sneak in his room late at night or he would sneak in mine after everyone was asleep or before they woke up. I would wake up to his lips over my shoulder kissing every scar and mark covering the skin on my back. Or I would wake up with him under the covers -just like today- taking great care of me.

And frankly, I wanted to wake up every day with his lips on my skin. I came to that realization when I understood how patient he was.

I was almost out of breath when I pulled back from the kiss. I was fully sprawled over him and resting on my elbows with my arms under his head. I kissed the corner of his lips and rested my head over his heart. My heart. His left arm caressed my head and his other my back.

"I could get used to waking up like this" I spoke. Thoroughly well spent and ready to fall back asleep next to him. But I couldn't. It was fucking Monday. A school day and I had two exams to take today.

"Then I will make sure to deliver on that" he kissed the top of my head and I smiled, my eyes closed in delight.

I hummed satisfied with his answer.

"you better," I said.

"How about a date when I get back?" He suggested. I turned my gaze to him and asked, "You are leaving?" I pouted.

He chuckled at my face and I glared at him. "you are cute when you glare." He said and when he moved to kiss me I turned my face to the side earning another round of chuckles. He grabbed my neck in retaliation turning my face to him. Our eyes locked and I bit my lower lip looking at the fine man under me.