#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"i thought you were mine"

MAYBE IT WAS ENDEAVOR'S KARMA as he stared in fear and sadness at the ash covered note placed in front of him on the police station table

MAYBE IT WAS ENDEAVOR'S KARMA as he stared in fear and sadness at the ash covered note placed in front of him on the police station table. Tsukauchi was talking to someone else on the phone as Endeavor gripped the note tighter. 

He didn't know how he would deliver the news to his other children, and most importantly to Rei. How would he be able to tell her about how he failed as a father while she was gone, and towards two of her favorite children as well. 

"Endeavor, all that was found were her ashes, genetically tested and proven to be hers"

The number two hero was silent, was this deja vu? Or was it history repeating itself all over again to taunt him. Without saying anything he stood up and left the station, Tsukauchi not bothering to say anything to the flaming man who had an indescribable expression on his face. 

He walked over to his car in the parking lot before pausing in his steps and rereading the half burnt and ash covered note in his hand. 

'Take this as a warning heroes, especially you Endeavor. I hope that the ashes of Shiro Todoroki will be enough of a warning for you all. Watch out.      —Signed, anonymous'

The flames surrounding his body only grew hotter as he burned the note to complete ash that soundlessly flew away in the wind. He quickly got into the car before telling the driver to head over to their house immediately. 'Let's get it over now rather than later so that Shoto can continue training without distractions'

Although Enji wouldn't admit it, he was dreading going home and breaking the news to his children. Natsuo was still not over Touya's death which had already been a few years back. Enji himself had gotten over his death, but what about Shoto, Fuyumi, Rei? He even remembered how Shiro had swore at him that day at the funeral, with the loudest voice he had ever heard her muster. And he had hit her at home after it, for being disrespectful. All she did after that was glare at him, with her blue eyes becoming icier than ever

Shoto, Fuyumi and Natsuo sat at the dinner table, silently eating the food Fuyumi had cooked, a perfect dinner setting for three. Natsuo hated how deliberately Fuyumi had not even set the plates for their sister, but he couldn't do anything about it because he didn't know where she was either.