#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"you put their mother through"

THE AFTERMATH of the battle was a mess

THE AFTERMATH of the battle was a mess. Numerous heroes had died to the hands of the villains and many others were severely injured. Most of all- controversies about Endeavor had begun to sprout from each and every direction of Japan. 

Shiro had withdrawn to her own quarters in their temporary hideout. She refused to talk to anyone except her brother and All for One/Tomura. All for One had taken over Tomura's body, but still—he let the girl rest—after all, she held an important part in their plan. If AFO could not attain One for All- then he would make an ally of one of the users. Prisoners were being let out of their cells from high security prisons along with All for One's original body, Lady Nagant, and even Overhaul. 

Two days later and Bakugo had finally woken up from his coma. And how he wished that everything that just transpired was just a nightmare—because if it wasn't—he didn't know if he would have the power and strength to face the same girl he battled, again. 

"AHH!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!"

"SHUT UP! WHERE THE FUCK AM I!!!"

Bakugo replied loudly to Mineta, while Sero stood to the side. "This is 'Central Hospital' a hospital with some cutting edge and top notch medical treatment. But seriously I'm so relieved, when I heard you were in the most critical state I really... I mean they said you had a hole in your stomach" the black haired boy said while someone went to go get a nurse. 

"What about Deku and Todoroki...Sensei, Senpai and Endeavor..."

'And Shiro...'

"What happened to everyone?!" he finished, leaving one thought unsaid- knowing it was better off that way. He needed to prioritize the others- the one on their side -the heroes side, the right side. But really...

What was 'right' anymore?