#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

"take another step in my direction"

THE SHIE HASSAIKAI banner hung proudly on the walls of the hideout where Shiro and Tomura finally entered after thirty minutes of navigating the halls

"You actually took me around for thirty minutes underground-"

"-I honestly thought we were becoming ants"

Shiro finished the leader's sentence with a sarcastic remark as they followed the bird masked man into a simple room with two couches, where the young auburn haired yakuza leader sat on one. The two younger leaders stood in front of the opposite couch as the redhead female sat down first—crossing her legs—before beckoning for the older male to sit down beside her by pulling on his sleeve.

"After all, we don't know who is watching us or what our guest is up to, so we have several connecting underground tunnels. This meeting room is sort of a secret underground chamber"

The young yakuza leader looked up to meet the eyes of the blue haired male before flitting it over to the red head female–who was calmly sipping the tea provided for them, not breaking eye contact at all.

"We managed to survive this long because we're so cautious"

Shiro's eyes finally broke eye contact with Overhaul and instead looked at the small bird masked man who had spoken up. "Next...did you mean what you said on the phone?" the small man asked once again while pointing at Tomura who just stared through the hand on his face.

"You'll consider joining us if you can agree on the terms"

Shiro scoffed as both her and Tomura leaned back simultaneously "Don't interpret my words to your advantage" Tomura said while Shiro just slightly nodded in approval. The blue haired man placed one foot on top of the glass table while resting both of his actual hands on his knee while talking about how both of their goals merely matched which is why they were there. Meanwhile the auburn haired man raised a hand to the side of his head in disapproval of the younger man's actions.

"Put your leg down, you'll soil it" 

Tomura didn't react to the seeming threat "Please put your foot down, shouldn't you say that?" Shiro remained silent and only listened to the exchange with her eyes closed while she played with the kitsune mask in her hand.