#' 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

"raise a glass to freedom

"raise a glass to freedom... something they can never take away"

 something they can never take away"

SHE DID NOT live to see their glory. But she had gladly joined the fight. She had no children tell her story. But her brother tells the story of that night. He tells the story of how she gave herself up for her legacy, a legacy he saw succeed. But as he raised his glass towards his older brother. He wishes that they could've had another round that night. 

"Raise a glass to freedom. Something they can never take away. No matter what they tell us"

Touya laughs at his younger brother, now 36 years old while he was 45. Twenty years of prison did him well, and now he was on a lifetime of probation. The only reason that he was let off easy was because of the mental trauma and manipulation done to him. He raised his glass to clink with Shoto's 

"Raise a glass to the three of us, someday there'll be more of us."

"Telling the story of that night..."

She was younger than you are now. When she was given her first command. Led herself straight into a massacre, they witnessed her death first hand. 

She made a great mistake, but felt no shame rise in her. And even now as he lies awake, he knows history has their eyes on her. 

History has their eyes on her. 

Shoto turns to his child who stares at a photo and he smiles. "Papa, papa! Tell me more about auntie Shiro please!" the child says while pointing to the photo of the beautiful woman with bright red hair. Shoto smiles before looking at the photo as well. 

"Let me tell you what I wish I'd known... when she was young and dreamed of glory. She had no control...

"He lived, she died, I tell her story. She knew that we could win. She saw the greatness that lay in him. But remember from here on in...