#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"the pain and embarrassment"

TOUYA EMBRACED SHOTO in his arms, both siblings still burning in their own flames

TOUYA EMBRACED SHOTO in his arms, both siblings still burning in their own flames. "Looks like they're having fun over there even though you're in such agony, how pitiable" the oldest sibling said, but despite that- Shoto was worried for him. 

"But...you! Your body...!! Will burn...!!!"

Touya let out a small smile. "I'm glad you were raised with love, I'm happy for you little bro. I'm fine! In fact I'm overjoyed right now! Look at that face, if only Shiro wasn't unconscious she could've seen this magnificent sight. Even when his masterpiece, his greatest doll, is about to perish by his failure's flames...!! PFFT... HEY, TAKE A LOOK! HE'S TOTALLY BROKEN AHAHAHAHAHHA!!" Touya's maniacal laughter echoed throughout the tense atmosphere- cutting through tension like a knife, but Shiro had slept through it. 

"SHOTO!! IF YOU BURN UP IN MY FLAMES I WONDER WHAT KIND OF FACE DEAR OLD DAD WILL BE MAKING THEN?"

However, before Touya could act on his plan- two black tendrils shot through the air and pushed the oldest Todoroki off of Shoto. Touya glared down at Midoriya. "Don't you know it's rude to meddle in other families' affairs?" he asked the student. 

"I'm meddling! Because Todoroki-kun is a precious friend!! And Endeavor is a mentor who made me stronger! The past doesn't just disappear! That's why the present Endeavor is making an effort! That's the Endeavor I'm watching! YOU ARE NOT ENDEAVOR!! BOTH OF YOU!!"

Midoriya exclaimed, and Touya only continued laughing. But before he could reply, a flash of blue was seen at the corner of his eye and a new voice was heard. 

"Anyone could tell that Midoriya."

Touya's grin widened when he heard his sister's voice from where she had last been seen unconscious. She slowly stood up, at the same time as Machia continued to break out of his binds. The atmosphere grew cold. Shoto's eyes shook as he stared at his sister- all forms of anything light related gone from her eyes. Midoriya didn't show it either- but the girl scared him.

"Don't you feel at least a bit sorry for us? Don't you have to apologize to me? To us? Father? Shoto? All of you. All of Endeavor's sins have piled up, we are merely the product of its consequences." she said to them coldly, with half-lidded eyes as she slowly created a sword in one hand. Touya smirked when she ended her sentence.