#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹

"'he's part of some scheme'"

HAWKS KNEW that something was seriously wrong with the Todoroki family

HAWKS KNEW that something was seriously wrong with the Todoroki family. He had first met the youngest twins of the family around two years ago when he started working as a hero and was introduced to Endeavor- who had become his role model. 

He knew that something was seriously off, when the two only bowed to him silently in acknowledgement and glared up at their father. Something was definitely up. But he didn't know exactly what it was, but he was determined to find out. 

"What are you doing looking up your idol's family?"

A voice behind him almost made him hit her with his wings in surprise. She laughed at his surprised reaction before going to sit on the chair in front of the couch where he sat. Hawks cleared his throat. "Nothing, just curious and all, since he is my idol and also so I can give the army information on his family to use as weaknesses" he said, trying to play off the obvious thing he was doing, and thankfully the girl in front of him bought it.  

"Ahhh~ that's understandable. Well, whatever you find, be sure to let me know" she says and stands up to walk out of the room this time. Before she leaves the room, she stops by the dorm and looks at the floor. 

"Don't dig too deep Hawks-san, some things are meant to be revealed at the right time"

She left him to uncode that cryptic message, closing the door behind her and leaving the man with more questions than answers. 'What did she mean by that?' he thought as he scrolled through the hero's online profile. 

'Real name : Todoroki Enji... age :... those are things I already know. Kids : 4. Damn this man is fertile. One... dead?' 

Hawks eyes widened at the new information. Four children? Didn't he have five? Why did the profile only say four? Right- he did not like talking about his youngest because of how useless and dependent her body and quirk were. 

He sighed and closed the tab on his gadget. He looked up from where he sat, only to see a now familiar face staring back at him. He blinked once, twice, before the man in front of him let out a smile with a wave.