#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"don't think i don't see how the fall for your charms, all your charms"

DECEIT. According to the dictionary : the action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or misrepresenting the truth. To deceive someone, to fool them. Something Endeavor had done for so long. 

For years and years, he was perceived as a hero with a perfect life. Lots of money, a successful career, a perfect family. All fucking lies. And Shiro was ready to expose all of them to the world. She was ready to risk her own life if that's what it took to reveal his sins to the people. 

History is written by the winners. She had learned that the hard way. No one ever knows the struggles of those on the other side of the stories. The stronger always wins, those who survive get to tell their stories. But what happens to those who die? What happens to their stories? 

They get distorted, they stray from the truth and they mould them to justify the winners. Have you ever wondered what goes on backstage? Behind the cameras? Behind the actors' real emotions? Because they're all lies, practiced lines and emotions. So who was going to write this part of history?

Shiro had watched and seen from the sidelines, how her father received years of recognition and praise from civilians. She watched years and years of praise go to his head and blow it to its size. Praise and recognition had slowly made him unrecognizable to his family. 

They had all watched him rise in the charts till he reached the number two spot. They watched as his greed for power and hierarchy increased as well. To the point where he had chosen to take it out on his children. But the public would never see that of course- the home was a private place for private matters that were never to be shared to the world. 

They all watched as their father was praised as the perfect hero he was to be perceived as. The one with the most number of captured villains—although violent—still captured and detained. Shiro didn't know how no one had ever asked his children if he was just as violent at home. He was good at being violent. Mental, emotional and physical violence were his specialties, just look at the trauma his children hold.