#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"i'm re-reading your letters"

A HAPPY MEMORY? Shiro couldn't recall any happy memory with her family or with her ex-classmates

A HAPPY MEMORY? Shiro couldn't recall any happy memory with her family or with her ex-classmates. Even as she tried to relive the memories in her head, or even just remember one- she couldn't. As her life flashed before her eyes, all she could remember were the days when she would do Toga's hair or spend afternoons chasing Dabi around the hideout, or even just talking to Tomura about plans. She didn't want those memories to cease anytime soon. So why was she here? Fighting for her life against some sort of mountain titan? Was this how she was going to die? A pathetic death? Let's rewind a few hours- no, days prior shall we

Tomura took one finger off of the hand on his face. "So this is it. Is this the power All for One left for me, Kurogiri?" he said with what seemed to be a victorious grin on his face. Shiro just stared up at the giant who looked down on them. Suddenly- it brought its arms above its head -and smashed his fists on the ground, sending the League flying back.

"What the fuck was that?!" 

Shiro screamed as she did her best to cushion her head with her arm from hitting the rocks- earning herself a few gashes on her arm -dousing the once white bandages in blood. She rolled and stood on her feet, she watched as the giant screamed into the air. 

"Why, All for One? This is unacceptable! Master! Why? They are so puny"

Gigantomachia. One of All for One's faithful servants and his former bodyguard. He was designed and cultivated to follow Shigaraki Tomura- and only recently added and commandedand Shiro Todoroki, if anything were to ever happen to his former master, but for some reason at the momentGigantomachia could not accept the two as his masters. An irk mark appeared on Shiro's temple when the giant regarded her as puny. Suddenly a voice escaped from a radio that sat beside them.

"It seems you've run into some trouble, Shigaraki, Todoroki"

"Doctor."

"How are you holding up?"

"We're fine right now, but he might just crush us to a pulp any second" Shiro replied back as she tried to stand her ground, which would be physically impossible for normal people, but Shiro was just built different. She watched as the giant threw a hissy fit, and the doctor explained just who he was.