#' 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"in clearing your name"

REI WAS STILL confined to the comforts of her hospital room while her current youngest son and his friends were out on an internship with him

REI WAS STILL confined to the comforts of her hospital room while her current youngest son and his friends were out on an internship with him. Were the hospital walls really comfortable though? Rei didn't know anymore, she had been stuck in them for so many years, she had almost forgotten what her home room looked like.

"... om- mom?"

Her eldest daughter's voice brought Rei back to the present as she blinked her calm grey eyes before turning to Fuyumi with a smile. "Yes dear?" she said and Fuyumi smiled. "I was asking where you got this pretty flowers, they seem to never wilt" the white and red haired girl asked her mother while admiring the single blue and red rose that sat on the lonely vase on the window sill- a contrast to the bland monochrome walls around her.

"Oh those... I got them on my own, they reminded me of Shiro and Touya"

Her soft smile and adoring eyes as she gazed at the flowers made Fuyumi's own, falter. Right- her mom still missed the two, even if Shiro was the whole reason she was in the hospital in the first place. If only the young girl hadn't let their mom take the blame for pouring hot water on Shoto when it was all her fault, then maybe their dad wouldn't have called her crazy and sent her here, but no- Shiro had to act like the victim didn't she?

Fuyumi's hand tightened around the cloth she was holding- knuckles turning white -before returning to her calm state. "Do you miss them mom?" Fuyumi reluctantly asked the older woman who smiled fondly. "Everyday" was her answer. and Fuyumi almost cried upon seeing how much their mother loved the two. "And you Fuyumi, do you miss them?" she turned to look at her daughter who grimaced or a second and masking it in an instant, with a half-hearted smile.

"Yeah, I miss him"

Dang- did she really hate her youngest sibling that much? She kinda did, even if it really wasn't her fault at all. Fuyumi hoped that their mom didn't realize that she had excluded Shiro- so she was grateful when Rei just smiled before looking out the window again. However, Rei really did notice, and she felt sad that Fuyumi was still blaming Shiro when it wasn't her fault at all.